Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Redflag thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Raina101

Seriously!!! Aruna, KDK and Gurkirat are a team. Looks like they’re only friendly with each other (from insta reels). This looks like the powerful gang or the teachers (judges) pet group.

I don’t think KDK has cooked anything memorable or noteworthy in the masterchef kitchen. It is a shame that she won over Nayan

Kal madam ji eliminate hote hote reh gayi aur aaj ticket to finale jeet gayi
SlatePencil thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 6

KDK just won ticket to finale and not finale. Just hoping Nayan or Santa win the title

reborn-re thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Spicyfood

Kal madam ji eliminate hote hote reh gayi aur aaj ticket to finale jeet gayi

I toh knew the way they place the tickets in that rack in order I knew she would win and Nayan would be second. I was just waiting to confirm my theory and confirm bhi hogai.

average-student thumbnail

Originally posted by: SoniRita

Again KDK won? Oh god what the hell🤢

😡 wdym?as per RB mumma ke flavor ki samajh is next level😆plus she said she will call her FIL first if she won ticket to finale after that statement she's daughter in law of India too.
Andakadipatta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Word Count: 0

ananya3129 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

This is going in a predictable way 🥱. Sachin maybe out next week. Since Suvarna is a finalist too, I guess Nayan and Santa would be sacrificed to keep Mahadevi ji and Gurki in the race

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: ananya3129

This is going in a predictable way 🥱. Sachin maybe out next week. Since Suvarna is a finalist too, I guess Nayan and Santa would be sacrificed to keep Mahadevi ji and Gurki in the race

Santa is a finalist as well. And I think Gurki is finalist too. So maybe Aruna will be eliminated. 😲

Someone posted a pic with Santa, KDK, and Suvarna calling them finalists. And I think I read a spoiler that Gurki is a finalist. So that leaves Sachin, Nayan, Priyanka, and Aruna.

Of course those all may be wrong. I still think Gurki, Priyanka, Aruna, and KDK will be finalists. Or maybe Nayan instead of Priyanka.

Minionite thumbnail

Meh episode. I skipped through most of it. I expected either KDK or Aruna to get the ticket to finale so not surprised at all that KDK got it.

But in precap KDK is still part of challenges. I thought once you get ticket you are in the clear.

reborn-re thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MinionBoss

Meh episode. I skipped through most of it. I expected either KDK or Aruna to get the ticket to finale so not surprised at all that KDK got it.

But in precap KDK is still part of challenges. I thought once you get ticket you are in the clear.

She can still be part of the challenges or task but since she is finalist she won’t go in elimination round. That’s how they do in other reality shows if they decide to choose finalist week by week.

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: reborn-re

She can still be part of the challenges or task but since she is finalist she won’t go in elimination round. That’s how they do in other reality shows if they decide to choose finalist week by week.

In MC India though the ticket to finale holder would just be safe. They wouldn't participate in any challenges unless they were proxy for someone. So seems a bit weird, but I guess anything for Aruna. 😆