Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

823177 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Now I get why that mumma mumma is annoying for others here. My god as if kdk ka whole personality is being a mom and being how great she is to come for a ... competition? Which is here for 3 months?? People are reaching Everest post giving birth like ???

How come Nayan and kdk was top 2 yet kdk won? I felt Santa's dish was praised more yet she wasn't there. Happy for Nayan 🥳

Aruna ka taunt on not using advantage man lol how salty she is

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

Now I get why that mumma mumma is annoying for others here. My god as if kdk ka whole personality is being a mom and being how great she is to come for a ... competition? Which is here for 3 months?? People are reaching Everest post giving birth like ???

How come Nayan and kdk was top 2 yet kdk won? I felt Santa's dish was praised more yet she wasn't there. Happy for Nayan 🥳

Advantage mila hi nahin to use Kaise karti?
like she wouldn’t use her advantage if she had one.

Everyone saw how much work she expected of her sous chef yesterday. If she is so capable and independent, she shouldn’t have used her sous chef yesterday, or her immunity pin. Heck half the time she hasn’t cooked because she was saved and as advantage she didn’t have to participate in the remaining tasks that week.

This woman is so fake and bitter.

823177 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raina101

Advantage mila hi nahin to use Kaise karti?
like she wouldn’t use her advantage if she had one.

Everyone saw how much work she expected of her sous chef yesterday. If she is so capable and independent, she shouldn’t have used her sous chef yesterday, or her immunity pin. Heck half the time she hasn’t cooked because she was saved and as advantage she didn’t have to participate in the remaining tasks that week.

This woman is so fake and bitter.

lol yeah coming from such rich family she's so weird about this competition where everyone should have fun . I find suvarna way better atlst her passion shows. Aruna is just fake south food's representative
Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Okay i am very exhausted today so i might not come for discussions and I might pass out while watching 😆

So can someone tell me what happened??

Redflag thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 6

Nah they didn't praise Santa's food more .

They praised Nayan & KDK 's dish but KDK won bcoz she is mother india

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

lol yeah coming from such rich family she's so weird about this competition where everyone should have fun . I find suvarna way better atlst her passion shows. Aruna is just fake south food's representative

Exactly, Suvarna may be evil at times, but she’s passionate and tried hard to make a good dish.

Even Priyanka who is suddenly getting a lot of hate is better. She may be good at desserts only, but atleast she doesn’t have that attitude like I’m the best

SoniRita thumbnail

Again KDK won? Oh god what the hell🤢

teddybearcastle thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Man if only Aruna works in an actual kitchen and behaves like this...usse ek mahine tak saare bartan handiyan ghiswate. Chefs can be very difficult to work with. This woman clearly has an elitist attitude, and she forgot this isn't her car company or whatever.

Can't imagine how she treats her employees.

If only they will call Gordon on MCI 😂 He will show her the mirror. I did like her when she came into MCI. From that to this she has grown on me in a negative way. I hate her now. Way too much entitled attitude.

She manages her husband’s car showroom. If ever she owns a car company i cannot imagine how she will be.

Raina101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Spicyfood

Nah they didn't praise Santa's food more .

They praised Nayan & KDK 's dish but KDK won bcoz she is mother india

Seriously!!! Aruna, KDK and Gurkirat are a team. Looks like they’re only friendly with each other (from insta reels). This looks like the powerful gang or the teachers (judges) pet group.

I don’t think KDK has cooked anything memorable or noteworthy in the masterchef kitchen. It is a shame that she won over Nayan

Redflag thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Okay i am very exhausted today so i might not come for discussions and I might pass out while watching 😆

So can someone tell me what happened??

KDK won ticket to finale

Nayan gave her kada takkar but he lost bcoz he is not father india or Son india

Now a days reality shows are so fake if you don't have any dukh dard peeda kahani then you can't win a reality show