Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deltablues thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: HellOnFire

Okay last discussion from my side for todday, hate for Garima Arora on twitter is vile, pretty much screaming misogyny because all she does is give no nonsense feedbacks, without any drama.

People are hating on her for what? Sorry for bring other show but when Ashneer Grover could be hailed as second coming of jejus as a judge for being rude and outright offensive.....Garima may come out as rude sometimes (like hardly 1-2 time) which I also think she is following the script only but this kinda hate is so unwarranted. I feel bad for her.

I honestly think hate for all of the judges has been pretty irrational. Same goes for all of the contestants too. If someone is loved by the audience, uss contestant ke saat khoon maaf. If someone is hated, their expressions are scrutinised frame by frame. Every reaction of the audience is extreme. The agressive PR is making it worse. I read somewhere on twitter that RB supports Shanta because she's pretty and disfavours Priyanka. How disgustingly misogynistic is that? Then, there's constant hate for KDK because she cries? It's annoying at best but she gets constant hate for it. Suvarna is genuinely mean-spirited but even she gets memed constantly. Vikas probably gets lesser hate because he has this Americanised inaccesibility about him.

Has anyone considered that we get 40 minutes of edited footage from hours of shooting? That all the narratives they are presenting may not be the whole picture?

Edited by Deltablues - 1 years ago
HellOnFire thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

RB ne ek baar aur mumma bola na, I will.......stop watching this circus

Lo ji, not even a minute into episode, i am LEAVING BYE πŸšΆβ€β™€οΈ

reborn-re thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

What I am hearing aaj ke dish me egg hai and Aruna is not quitting the challenge.

Andakadipatta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

lmao can't wait for them to drop the episode on sony liv. 10 pm come fast 😑

SlatePencil thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: reborn-re

What I am hearing aaj ke dish me egg hai and Aruna is not quitting the challenge.

Uske liye fake egg mangwaya haiπŸ˜‰

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: reborn-re

Double standards Dekho!

reborn-re thumbnail
ananya3129 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Okay last discussion from my side for todday, hate for Garima Arora on twitter is vile, pretty much screaming misogyny because all she does is give no nonsense feedbacks, without any drama.

People are hating on her for what? Sorry for bring other show but when Ashneer Grover could be hailed as second coming of jejus as a judge for being rude and outright offensive.....Garima may come out as rude sometimes (like hardly 1-2 time) which I also think she is following the script only but this kinda hate is so unwarranted. I feel bad for her.

This πŸ‘.The greatest chef of all time Madam Priyanka's hyperactive PR has created negative image of Chef Garima. She is being called all sort of names. I feel bad for her. Priyanka is busy in all these PR activities rather than improving her cooking skills. I dislike her for the same reason.

823177 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ananya3129

This πŸ‘.The greatest chef of all time Madam Priyanka's hyperactive PR has created negative image of Chef Garima. She is being called all sort of names. I feel bad for her. Priyanka is busy in all these PR activities rather than improving her cooking skills. I dislike her for the same reason.

is she that powerful or come from rich place?
reborn-re thumbnail

Acoirding to twitter people top 2 dish seems to be kDK and Nayanjyoti and KDK won the ticket.