Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Are i missed minnie's comment! Its been long! We missed u in bb forum- The Rowdiest

ChapriBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: PilloWtalk_13

Are i missed minnie's comment! Its been long! We missed u in bb forum- The Rowdiest

who is your fav

Redflag thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 6

Yesterday Suvarna's dish was better then KDK but judges saved their favorite mother india

I was a fan of Ranveer brar but his momma Jaap & biased towards certain contests I don't like him anymore

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: PilloWtalk_13

thanks 😳 , I am over BB drama and this season was boring 😛

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Nayan , Gurki and Sachin

HellOnFire thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

No one acted like head chef barring NJ, Santa and priyanka. Mal pua was made by vikas's chef for Suvarna what did she make some touille? He plated every single dish as well for her.

Same for Aruna, main thing ghewar thingy was made by her other chef. Gurki ka to let's not talk about it. Kdk ka mujhe pata nahi.

The only good thing was nayan's dessert, Santa's full course and totally loved the vibe of chef with her. The calmness, no nonsense person, we love it! Gurki's appetizer also looked so good to me.

Priyanka, I don't like her much but good to see when finally met her husband but she got the worst of the chef with her who didn't want to do anything 🙃

naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i was asking the same thing.🤣 other contestants mummy nhi hai kya. this is so weird
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

I actually wanted to ask this. I didn't watch the family episode because m nt the one for sentimental stuff in reality shows, but then i was like even Aruna doesn't have a kid, kya baat kar rahe ho! Nazia left her for her kid, and Mumma ka tag KDK ko! Where is Sony with its "Maa ki mamta and maa ka tyaag?!" Bas maa.ka.manipulation dikhta hai where KDK manipulated her kids into eating stuff by making it look Italian!

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

I think Twitter pe it's Priyanka and here it's Nayan😅 baaki kisiko bhaav hi nahi milta except Gurki, Aruna and KDK who have judges and channel to pamper them

SlatePencil thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

I think Twitter pe it's Priyanka and here it's Nayan😅 baaki kisiko bhaav hi nahi milta except Gurki, Aruna and KDK who have judges and channel to pamper them

Baki bache Shanta, suvarna and Sachin. Means S se naam ho to koi pyaar nahin karta😭