Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1195620 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
I posted a similar comment about this in @Raina101 ka thread. Like baaki mummy contestants to velle baithe h lol.
1195620 thumbnail
Behen, that whole sniffing thing is so irritating. Not all dishes have a pungent smell, so dunno WTH is he searching for. 🤣Aaj ka overemotional hojana, like cut it down Ranveer. Plus speaking in Punjabi with Kdk & Gurkirat. 😕He smiles a lot over Kdk's food.
Deltablues thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Raina101

Again I didn’t much enjoy todays episode, but it was relatively better than yesterday. Yesterday was more about the guest chefs than their own contestants, today was a little better.

I think barring Gurkirat, all other contestants acting like head chefs. I absolutely loved when Aruna’s sous chef told her off. I personally thought Shanta and the chef were working in silos, but they came up with a winning menu.

Talking about the main dishes, none of them impressed me much. I think Suvarnas is the one I’d be most inclined to try, followed by Shantas. While Nayan had a lovely looking dish, we’ve seen enough pasta, and I’d liked to have seen something festive. Aruna’s puranpoli looked good (as much as I hate her and puranpoli both).

I think Shanta is smart, she chooses her dishes wisely. Her idea of making Krishna bhog was not brilliant, bonus was she could just serve it in earthen ware and not bother much about plating. It was beneficial when you have such limited time.

The desserts were pretty to look at, but we had pretty much the same thing from most chefs - malpua, rabri, thandai in different forms. I quite liked how Nayanjyoti and Gurkirats dishes looked. I did think Gurkirats waffle looked undercooked.

Honestly, I thought Ranveer’s crying was OTT. I saw no tears when they zoomed in, not even moist eyes. I’m livid that Aruna has been saved. Clearly, they’re back to praising her for simple things. It’s evident they’ve saved her yesterday.

Also, is it just me or did anyone else get annoyed when KDK spoke Punjabi when she came to present her dish? I mean it’s looking so obvious that she’s getting extra attention for being a Punjabi.

I think one of the two boys will win the ticket to finale. Aruna and KDK have already won the immunity pin, Shanta got a hamper today (which dishes of the day don’t get). This is what makes me think it’ll be one of the boys. I’d be happy if Shanta or Nayanjyoti win. They’re the most deserving of the 5.

KDK isn't that fluent with Hindi from what I remember from her audition

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KabutarHoled20

Behen, that whole sniffing thing is so irritating. Not all dishes have a pungent smell, so dunno WTH is he searching for. 🤣Aaj ka overemotional hojana, like cut it down Ranveer. Plus speaking in Punjabi with Kdk & Gurkirat. 😕He smiles a lot over Kdk's food.

Moral of the story of MCI is- duniya mein ek hi mom hain,duniya ki sabse thoughtful person aruna,Punjab is the best( no offence to any other state but ye Punjabi punjabi karna too much),ek gurki hain is duniya mein jo kisi ko dekh ke khush hota hain!

BombayChic thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MommaMomma

It sucks that they didn't show Chef Marina much. Her kitchen That Thalaserry Girl serves the most amazing mallu food in Mumbai. She was the perfect sous chef for Shanta since she was attempting Sattvik food and Marina is a plant based chef so pretty sure the food was bomb!

I have heard about it. I mean does the resto not have non veg items? Since mallu food is more non vegetarian .
1195620 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PilloWtalk_13

ek gurki hain is duniya mein jo kisi ko dekh ke khush hota hain!

Gurki is too immature tbh. I had like like ~0.01% expectations when he made the devil's nest dish as I felt he wasn't on par with a lot of his dishes prior to that but he fell flat honestly as a contestant. Sachin & Nayan are around similar age but they are much better contestants than him & show their maturity. Sachin doesn't have the best dishes barring some off lately but his exposure as a team player/captain, diligence, and contestant in general is far much respected than whatever bachkani behavior Gurkirat does as a contestant, especially today and this resulted him in playing the role of that of a sous chef than a head chef. Dishes were fine but he wasn't doing what was expected out of him, so instead of bottom 2 if bottom 3 was a choice, he deserves to be there. But the apparent biased demeanor in this show has taken this season completely downhill
Edited by KabutarHoled20 - 1 years ago
1195620 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MommaMomma

It sucks that they didn't show Chef Marina much. Her kitchen That Thalaserry Girl serves the most amazing mallu food in Mumbai. She was the perfect sous chef for Shanta since she was attempting Sattvik food and Marina is a plant based chef so pretty sure the food was bomb!

+1. The kitchen is pretty good one to go in Mumbai for sure! The Keralite vibe is pretty much evident in her dishes. Shanta & Marina want to represent their cultural food to different levels, so that match was pretty solid. No hullabaloo was observed from their station.
ChapriBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

- I knew Shanta will win the dish of the day as soon as she mentioned Krishna , Bhog and Varindavan

Shanta played religious card and won

- yes judges are biased towards Aruna , but it doesn’t make Priyanka any better chef . Priyanka’s PR is active on Twitter and publishing so many articles portraying her as a victim

who is your fav

Andakadipatta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: BombayChic

I have heard about it. I mean does the resto not have non veg items? Since mallu food is more non vegetarian .

No, it's pure veg Saatvic food. Been trying to order from there but she only does pre order on Sundays from her home so demand is very high and always things are booked in advance 😡 She like does a full onam sadhya type meal of ten dishes.