Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Today's episode (2-3-23)

Aruna is total dominating and kinda rude toward her co chef aanal! Aanal said" aruna is saying something to do now,again at the same time another thing"! Aruna actually talking like" chaloo ye karo, aaba ye karo" its rude man! Tumhari naukar nehi hain sab!

Priyanka and her chef- no good co ordination.priyanka is not happy with chef sanjana

Gurki is eventually doing nothing!

But they liked of course his dish!

Edited by PilloWtalk_13 - 1 years ago
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail

Nayan's dish according to judges "not very good but okay"

Santas dish is very good.

Kdk ji ki dish totally off! Ranveer with heavy heart smiling😆her mommy ji 2nd dish pe bilkul fail!

They liked aruna's idea😆( of course) pata nehi muli ki sabji kiyun holi pe khana chahiye!

Vikas and ranveer totally loved her dish.Garima ko shayed 90% pasand aya.

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail

Dessert- uff what a beautiful dessert by NJ!

Vikas totally gaga over his dish

But ranveer ofcourse not fully happy! May be he just cant wait to make gurki, aruna or kdk winner😆

Edited by PilloWtalk_13 - 1 years ago
teddybearcastle thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PilloWtalk_13

Nayan's dish according to judges "not very good but okay"

Santas dish is very good.

Kdk ji ki dish totally off! Ranveer with heavy heart smiling😆her mommy ji 2nd dish pe bilkul fail!

They liked aruna's idea😆( of course) pata nehi muli ki sabji kiyun holi pe khana chahiye!

Vikas and ranveer totally loved her dish.Garima ko shayed 90% pasand aya.

@red - holi mein mooli!! Wah, kya rhyming dish banaye devi ji ne(sorry couldn’t help it 😂😂) She cannot remain in the category of non favourite or weak dish category at all. Fir bhi she was sidelined for 2 episodes this week according to comments here. Sony naukri se nikal dega teeno judges ko. As much as it sucks, end of the day Sony is a big platform. The judges calling out the channel will attract way more backlash than people themselves calling out Sony for the favouritism towards Aruna

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

When Ranveer got emotional tasting Shanta’s dish my mom was wah kya drama chal raha hai isme rone ki baad kya tha😆🤣

teddybearcastle thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Aruna is obsessed with Radish. She did something with it even during poori inspired khakra. The dish is called poori and kaddu ki sabzi not khakra with some pumpkin soup 🤦🏻‍♀️ she has ruined pumpkin for me. I had the most tasty sabzi from a local temple(i am in south east asia). I also Love a good roasted butternut squash soup.

Deltablues thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Why is everyone shocked at this show is at least partially scripted? Lol

Why would endemol let three random chefs, no matter how reputed, have free reign on their show? Who really thinks xyz would bribe these chefs individually or collectively, and the producers wouldn't want a piece too?

They probably have pre-decided arcs for every contestant too. KDK is the mumma, Suvarna wants to be financially independent, Aruna, the rich, kitty party girl, is the queen. Gurki is the fickle one; Priyanka is the motormouth. Sachin is the dark horse.

If anyone is actually the fave, they are Shanta and Nayan. And rightly so. All of them give these two actual constructive criticism. I wouldn't be shocked if any of these two win the show and actually find an apprenticeship in any of their flagships

average-student thumbnail

Originally posted by: PilloWtalk_13

Today's episode (2-3-23)

Aruna is total dominating and kinda rude toward her co chef aanal! Aanal said" aruna is saying something to do now,again at the same time another thing"! Aruna actually talking like" chaloo ye karo, aaba ye karo" its rude man! Tumhari naukar nehi hain sab!

totally uncalled for..aruna was ordering her like she had some apprentice for training who she can boss around 🤢
SlatePencil thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: JustRandomGirl

When Ranveer got emotional tasting Shanta’s dish my mom was wah kya drama chal raha hai isme rone ki baad kya tha😆🤣

He is Neha Kakkar of Indian idol

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

How did NJ and Chinu perform ik Shanta got best dish, but was he second best or anything ⭐️