average-student thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Chinu ne kaha NJ, toh abse Nayan hum sab ke liye NJ šŸ˜Ž

Yaar kitni cute hai ye

https://www.instagram.com/p/CoZpSDaKLGC/

this is cuteā¤ļøRB is like I am not part of this šŸ˜†
Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Kinara ya Ellora leke chalna coz Vikas left Junoon šŸ˜†

But banda currently NYC mein hai....duvidha hai hmmmm

Jahan bhi tum chaho!!

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: average-student

this is cuteā¤ļøRB is like I am not part of this šŸ˜†

Ironic since RB comes up with the bapp of all dad joke reels šŸ˜†

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Raina101

Jahan bhi tum chaho!!

Ab toh Aruna ka plan gadhbadh karna hi hoga pyaar ka sawaal hai šŸ˜ˆ

HellOnFire thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Well i am rooting for gurki (even after his weird antics) so yeah, i said the same thing, he got the biggest advantage because chef dipinder has the experience of working in masterchef itself....and that too Aussie season! So i am kind of happy, he needed that boost from his let down week! ā¤ļø

I didn't like sous chef with Priyanka at all. Her laid back and negative attitude towards Priyanka really wanted me to smack her via the screen! All the chefs were being cooperative and respectful, i mean even suvarna worked good with her sous chef which is achievement in itself, so bar is already in hell and i feel bad for Priyanka. šŸ˜”

HellOnFire thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Also i am surprised to see two consecutive days without Aruna jaap, i really thought i was watching some other shows these days.....

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I didnā€™t enjoy todays episode. Honestly the sous chefs were doing a lot of important work - like playing, conceptualizing dishes and in some cases behaving like the head chefs. Are we judging the guest chefs or the home cooks?

Talking about the sous chefs - I knew almost none of them barring Depinder and Chinu!

I agree, the chef with Priyanka was evil.

Also, I think it was decided who cooks with which sous chef. The judges called them out and they picked up chef hats in order and not randomly. Makes me believe they were paired like that intentionally.

Talking about their dishes -

1. Aruna - she made a cheese gujiya with chutneys and some edible diya like thing. She reminded me of Deepa with her story telling. Of course she canā€™t match Deepaā€™s level. A gujiya with cheese is nothing new. Nowadays you get everything with cheese! Of course listening to the negative comments for her dish was the highlight of the episode for me.

2. Shanta - I liked her concept of making satvik food, something that can be served as bhog to Krishna. She made a sweet potato chaat. I liked how she served it in earthen ware pots. Honestly I think chaats are always relished and if we talk of festivals, serving chaat is always a good idea.

3. Suvarna - she decided to serve gujiya like a Mille feuille and call it an open gujiya šŸ¤£. To make it look appealing she added two fruit sauces to it. I agreed with the judges that a sweet starter is not what you expect and usually isnā€™t successful, as was the case today. If she was adamant on serving gujiya - she couldā€™ve atleast made it khatta meetha.

4. Priyanka - I quite liked her thought. Iā€™ve had vodka pani puri before and itā€™s not bad as a novelty item. Of course it can never replace actual pani puri. My guess is that if her puris were crunchy, it wouldnā€™t have been a bad dish.

5. Gurkirat - I was not particularly impressed with his dish, but it was a smart idea. This was a dish that needed very little prep, so they couldā€™ve utilized some of this time to prepare for their main course and dessert. This is a dish Iā€™d serve guests at home, but not in a competition. It just seemed to easy and simple, with almost no cooking needed.

6. Nayanjyoti - Again ceviche may be a good idea, but it didnā€™t go with the Holi theme. Though in his defence they were given a free hand to cook whatever they wanted. Actually what he made was an aguachile more than ceviche. Like Gurkirat, there was little to no cooking required in this dish.

7. Kamaldeep - she wanted to make palak patta chaat using kale. Shouldā€™ve just used palak ka patta. I see no reason to use kale. Kale is a lot more bitter than spinach. Anyway, the judges found her dish too oily.

What was Ranveer crying for in the precap? Are we watching some saas bahu drama? Itna over acting???

Although I must say, this week the judges havenā€™t gone ga ga over Aruna, but on the other hand theyā€™re almost giving away recipes to KDK. That might be an exaggeration but theyā€™re helping her out too much.

Looks like if they stop pampering one, they need to switch to another.

Cookermaichane thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Expressionist (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 9

Again aruna using coconut šŸ¤Ŗ

Cookermaichane thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Expressionist (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 9

Madam aruna ko gujiya banan bhi nahi aaya šŸ¤”