Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Chinu ko bachpan mein Pogo pe dekhte they, ek alag hi khushi hoti hai usse dekhkar ❀️

Gurki toh aaj full flat ho gaya tha 🀣

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

you might be right.

my guess is she wants to be a mainstream face, which she wouldn't get normally until she became a part of a show like masterchef.

isko seat mil gayi toh she will try and get coconut some sort of special designation 🀣

She’ll head the coconut tourism board, or some coconut development board!! 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raina101

She’ll head the coconut tourism board, or some coconut development board!! 🀣🀣🀣🀣

I would legit use my degree to get a job there and then eff everything up 🀣

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Vikas: Aaj hai Amul Holi, toh aap Holi ka rang Amul ke products use karke dikhayenge

Me: *imagines this*

Food-fight GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

🀣smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

Andakadipatta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Today's episode was enjoyable. Really liked the fact that they called some home grown chefs who are doing really good in their business today.

Starting with Chinu, she took me back to childhood days of MAD playing on Pogo every sunday πŸ˜† Used to love watching Rob create masterpieces. Was very surprised when I read a few years ago that Chinu actually grew up to be a chef. And she is doing amazing work in Mumbai. She does catering for celebrities too like Anushka, Alia and Shahid. Her dishes are really nice but reels are annoying so I watch them on mute to check the recipe πŸ˜†

I found the chemistry between chef Sanjana and Priyanka a bit weird. I mean she came as a sous chef, I don't know why she made that remark when Priyanka asked her to make the cylinder. That's the basic point of the challenge. To make the best use of the experienced chef.

I gagged when they called Shivesh a baker and an author. His recipes are utter crap and results in possibily the worst cakes ever. Laughed so hard when KDK was unimpressed with his splattering skills πŸ˜†

Loool I don't blame Gurki for behaving the way he did. iykwim πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ it was apparent the whole idea behind their menu was Depinder's . The starter was screaming classic Depinder. But I'm most surprised how clean her Hindi is despite born and brought up in Australia.

I absolutely loved Shanta's concept of presenting Saatvic Krishna Bhog as the menu. That chaat looked so yumm! As usual from the precap looks like Ranveer is crying after eating Shanta's dish so pretty sure she is winning the challenge tomo.

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Guys looks like they are done filming.

Vikas is back in NYC.

So Nayan's story at the airport makes sense...they must all have headed home.

reborn-re thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MommaMomma

Seriously what's up with the editors of the show - freaking showed Shanta with the amul hamper in the precap πŸ˜†

I feel she will win coz her ideas is traditional dishes toh coz internationals dishes mein gadbad hosakti hai Indian twist dene ke chakkar mein but If you are traditional dishes flavors toh there is no chance. Smart of her jab koi restrictions nai hai traditional ya international dishes ka toh international dish choose karke complicated kuyn karna.

Edited by reborn-re - 1 years ago
Andakadipatta thumbnail

Also am I the only one here who absolutely hates the concept of using foam in food? I'm a visual eater and it looks like koi khaane mein thook ke chala gaya! πŸ˜†

Andakadipatta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Guys looks like they are done filming.

Vikas is back in NYC.

So Nayan's story at the airport makes sense...they must all have headed home.

Let the stalking begin *rubs hands*