MasterChef India S7- Daily Discussion Thread #2 - Page 30

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I am loving the comments section!
but seriously, I’m glad she knows how disliked she is and now she’s all defensive.
Ab Thoda maza aa raha hai

823177 thumbnail

Ranveer and i think sanjeev is also mentor in iihm

teddybearcastle thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Papa ke paison ka hai, sahi sahi bolo 😎

Husband ka bhi! She is from a wealthy family married into one. I had no idea about her bg until forum wasiyon ne mujhe comments mein bathaya unki family ke bare mein.

She cannot get into politics in Tamil Nadu. When that comes people will say she does not belong to TN πŸ˜†

teddybearcastle thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Had the contestants been given international elements/ ingredients & asked to make an Indian dish out of it with pantry staples(flour, butter, eggs) it would have been a real challenge. If Aruna does not want to use eggs, fine. Add dairy staples also otherwise Amul will get angry 🀣🀣

Add turmeric, chilli powder into any international dish to call it desi twist in videshi dish! Wtf! I mean any person who knows some cooking and google skills to search for a recipe can add the basic indian spices and call it international dish with desi twist. It was a bakwas challenge and totally not worthy of a finale week!

I am so angry at the level of competition to favour Aruna. Gurki(he will mess up but won’t cry so much). KDK will also cook. So are the others

Minionite thumbnail

Lol this is either a celebration for winning or a celebration that she left MC with her "head held high" and her "dignity intact". 🀣

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: teddybearcastle

Had the contestants been given international elements/ ingredients & asked to make an Indian dish out of it with pantry staples(flour, butter, eggs) it would have been a real challenge. If Aruna does not want to use eggs, fine. Add dairy staples also otherwise Amul will get angry 🀣🀣

Add turmeric, chilli powder into any international dish to call it desi twist in videshi dish! Wtf! I mean any person who knows some cooking and google skills to search for a recipe can add the basic indian spices and call it international dish with desi twist. It was a bakwas challenge and totally not worthy of a finale week!

I am so angry at the level of competition to favour Aruna. Gurki(he will mess up but won’t cry so much). KDK will also cook. So are the others

@second para, exactly. We don't find oregano toh mumma be like koi bhi masala daal while making pizza (zindagi mein ek baar banaya tha) it should have been something in the lines of take an Italian dish and replace its core with something Indian. Like say a fish that is native to Italy, replace it with a fish found in India or something.

I miss the days when they have eagle eggs and stuff to Contestants

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CoZIn-oo1I3/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

@last bit of reel When to protect you other Contestants have their chances ruined

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

Ig she is trying to answer to the "trolls" but she shouldn't have done that. It seems like an agressive defensive. She should have left the channel to handle it, and they were actually doing a good job by sidelining her, but her and Gurki's best dish ruined it for them.

Ig the main problem isnt how she is protected, it's that people like Priya (i forgot her name) and Sachin don't get the same treatment and that's irking everyone off

She did the same thing after the Egg Challenge, ye seekhti hi nahi hai πŸ˜†

People aren't stupid. Humlog itne reality shows dekhe hai, sab samajh aata hai.

Bewakoof nahi bana sakte πŸ˜†

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail

When she tagged modi and some other minister in her proud jain tweet( later she removed tag i guess) many said our future cm bla bla.

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: MinionBoss

Lol this is either a celebration for winning or a celebration that she left MC with her "head held high" and her "dignity intact". 🀣

If its the second then champagne for everyone from my 🀣