Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1195620 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
Lol, pura season dramabaazi mein beetgya. Innovation taste presentation sab hawa mei baatei thi except for some contestants.
823177 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Spicyfood

Twitter pe sirf Priyanka ke stan bhare pade hain except Priyanka they bashed everyone ( the reason I started disliking Priyanka) .

haha i saw you getting pissed about that in some comments. If you want to you can mute her name in twitter tags, you will not get tweets related to that 😆

Kal ka MC dekha nahi I slept 🤣

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

I think RB is overcompensating for VK. VK seems to just hang around at this point, Mann Kiya toh bola, nahi to nahi, so RB fills for him. Their offscreen reels seem fun, but onscreen VK is very stiff, as if he is trying to come off as the silent, brooding type.

Garima doesn't seem like a chatter to begin with, jab uska Mann karta hai, tab bolti hai (like Okoye said in Black Panther, she talks in English when she wants to) so mostly her stuff is serious cooking stuff and not the dramatic parts that reality shows thrive on. Tbh, kween level stuff, I just love this woman!

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

I think RB is overcompensating for VK. VK seems to just hang around at this point, Mann Kiya toh bola, nahi to nahi, so RB fills for him. Their offscreen reels seem fun, but onscreen VK is very stiff, as if he is trying to come off as the silent, brooding type.

Garima doesn't seem like a chatter to begin with, jab uska Mann karta hai, tab bolti hai (like Okoye said in Black Panther, she talks in English when she wants to) so mostly her stuff is serious cooking stuff and not the dramatic parts that reality shows thrive on. Tbh, kween level stuff, I just love this woman!

I didn't watch yesterday ka and itna saara drama ho gaya yaar main idhar 20 pages bhar deti 🤣

Vikas hasn't been looking very comfortable this season, esp since I watched a couple of past seasons episodes. Initially I thought its because of all his personal losses.

While I still think that's a factor, it does seem like he can't get out of the show at this point so he's just going with the flow of all the bs and keeps his mouth shut. I think it was Vikas's new Curly Tales interview, he was saying he isn't cut out for tv and he has a very transparent face so jo sochta hai dikh jaata hai. Can't be naturally dramatic toh he keeps quiet, hence Ranveer fills in. Because in any other recent interview of his, he is still the same old guy, chatty and even getting derailed from the main question because he wants to share his anecdotes.

I am not blaming any of the judges at this point for everything..its clearly a channel/makers decision. I don't think these guys were aware of the level bullshit Sony would take the show to.

Although lots of people are claiming Ranveer knows Aruna's family or something...but I think Ranveer is better at "acting" compared to Garima or Vikas.

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Although lots of people are claiming Ranveer knows Aruna's family or something...but I think Ranveer is better at "acting" compared to Garima or Vikas.

He is, he was opposite Prateek Gandhi in Modern Love Mumbai

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

That dude in the right nails Vikas's hunch over the food and his hand gestures 🤣

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

He is, he was opposite Prateek Gandhi in Modern Love Mumbai

Yeah I've seen that episode.

So what he can do the other two can't 😆

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Ye kya naya drama hai 😆

https://www.instagram.com/p/CpNxkdBJHKD/

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Judges believe in you woman, tumhare khudpe vishwas ho yaa na ho, judges ka hai, so chill