Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reborn-re thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: MommaMomma

All the contestants get a second chance at ticket to finale next week for displaying competitive spirit.

Meanwhile Sachin-

TOH MAIN KYA KARU AB, MAR JAUN? 😡

Exactly sabko second chance mila aaj kal ke ticket to finale ke liye lekin Sachin ko nai. Hadd hoti hai biasedness ki bhi. Today beside Suwarna no one did the challenge properly and some dish were weak for bhi unko second chance mila.

Andakadipatta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I'm so excited to see Depinder back to the kitchen tomorrow 🥳 She was one of my favorites on Masterchef Australia. So beautifully she represented Indian cuisine, I can still visualize her North Indian bento box and the glazy and greasy chicken 65 ❤️That season was so much fun. We had her, Justin and Kishwar do some really interesting South Asian stuff. And here these contestants can't even make a proper international dish using Indian ingredients 😡

HellOnFire thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

They didn't eliminate anyone from race to ticket to finale coz all their favs had bottom tier dishes so....🤡✋

And KDK's advantage became infructuous. And when Shanta said if she had been in KDK's place, she would have atleast thought twice i was like 🔔(GHANTA, you got advantage, use it, it's a competition at the end of the day ffs)

Also Shanta gave savoury to Priyanka rest all of them were given to contestants as per advantage/they good at, made me feel some shanta - Priyanka beef going on?

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: reborn-re

Exactly sabko second chance mila aaj kal ke ticket to finale ke liye lekin Sachin ko nai. Hadd hoti hai biasedness ki bhi. Today beside Suwarna no one did the challenge properly and some dish were weak for bhi unko second chance mila.

They have some dushmani with Sachin it seems

Andakadipatta thumbnail

Guys Masterchef India is trending in India today on twitter and all for the right reasons. Like for the very first time, everybody is on the same page that ehat a phukall episode it was today and the second chance was unfair.

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I haven’t watched the episode yet, but from what I figure out is that Aruna or Gurkirat would’ve been eliminated in todays challenge and so they didn’t eliminate anyone.

This is so unfair. Just split that trophy into three and hand it to Aruna, KDK and Gurkirat

Andakadipatta thumbnail

I'm very sure Aruna had the weakest dish today. When chef Vikas was tasting you could literally see that the tapioca pearls had absorbed all the liquid of the coconut milk and when he stirred it literally became a bharta!!

ananya3129 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Just to save Aruna Gurki they are modifying rules again and again. This is height of being biased. Bechara Sachin 😒

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Sachin puri tarah se eliminate hua?🤔 He was in the gallery na today.

Ig Tomorrow Suvarna's advantage will be that she can pick her sou-chef

M so proud of Shanta, she knows how to play it. She gave them their weakness and was "naacho saalo?" But start mein usko exposure and that whining about jsy standing ther got to me, pull a chair woman!

Cookermaichane thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Expressionist (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: ScarletNiki

Kya aap panchi pass se better plating kar sakte hai?!

Anyone who thinks Aruna is special should look at this plate.

I m not liking anyone’s plating this year

Aruna and gurki ki tooh baat na kare tooh hi acha hai