Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

823177 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I get so happy seeing twitter junta praising my northeast Favs and trashing all of them. Kdk bashing coming soon all thanks to ranveer 🤣🤣

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

He got it wrong. The judges speak for 625830 minutes about how great the idea is, not such a small thingy

823177 thumbnail

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

He got it wrong. The judges speak for 625830 minutes about how great the idea is, not such a small thingy

in some epi they spoke about the oil she chose or something 🤣🤣

And read in twitter Priyanka made some international level desert cake but judges sent her in bottom 2? The real discrimination is against this lady. Rest everyone is getting footage she's sidelined suddenly

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

in some epi they spoke about the oil she chose or something 🤣🤣

And read in twitter Priyanka made some international level desert cake but judges sent her in bottom 2? The real discrimination is against this lady. Rest everyone is getting footage she's sidelined suddenly

Yeah, i noticed too. Like i used to skip almost 1/2 epis just because she and Aruna used to talk a week back, abhi i watch pura epi😳

teddybearcastle thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Makes sense. Many may not be aware of her restaurant in India. Free publicity for her restaurant & herself as she is the first female chef to win Michelin star.

In this same episode only they spoke about the oil she used. Cold pressed mustard seed oil.

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: teddybearcastle

In this same episode only they spoke about the oil she used. Cold pressed mustard seed oil.

Fortune ko praise Kiya ki nahi? Else sponsors will be hella upset 😅

Minionite thumbnail

I never realized vikas and garima had favs? Ig this shows how much they favour Aruna and how much Ranveer talks😅

If anything i thought Nayan was vikas' fav 🫣

Nope Vikas was the only one who pushed for Gurki in the audition round and when he was in Top 36, Vikas told Gurki that his hopes are pinned on Gurki impressing the other 2 judges. Even Gurki looks to Vikas first for support and listens to Vikas when he says something isn't right about Gurki's dish.

Fortune ko praise Kiya ki nahi? Else sponsors will be hella upset 😅

Oh yeah he said that. I ff it while i watched earlier. I am watching it again to reply to you 😂

RB called Aruna’s dish cute. Vikas just said oh yeah that’s the word kind. Didn’t say anything during tasting or after tasting. RB talked for him too 🤦🏻‍♀️

HellOnFire thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

It's getting apparent for some contestants the criticism is laced with honey and sugar while Sachin keeps getting harsh criticism, boring and predictable. He is going home this week or next elimination.