Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

who makes kaddu sabji in this stage!

And kdk aruna gurkirat,eyeballs of judges,some how they will be saved,highly praised- which is so annoying

1195620 thumbnail

Gurkirat seriously looked pissed as hell post 30 minutes twist lol. 😂 So, his presentation wasn't a surprise to be. Aruna panicking was a delight to be seen.

Aruna- Presentation could've been better. Not innovative, just looked like dumplings on a stick or something lol. Should've tasted the puree since it lacked flavor. Concept of unrefined oil is okay but taste was off.

Kdk- low expectations since concept of filled paratha isn;t innovative. The corn puree looked spread over & not impressive. Mille feuille is not innovative since Swarna's done one recently. Garima's comment over bajra warming the body was bizarre (IMO, to each their own). Have eaten bajre ki roti and bajra related food since childhood, especially in winters, obviously it will warm the body. 😂

Shanta- Kinda was looking towards her plating as I felt she was calm over cooking with her ingredients even post 30 minute change. Plating was spot on. Was wary over bajra steam. I do find it relatable since we eat bajra & jhuwaar ki roti a lot here even though this is a Bengali dish. Ranveer trying to word it as Assam was stupid when Shanta said its a Bengali one.

Nayanjyoti- I feel it was so-so presentation wise since I'm so bored of seeing broth being poured into the dish by now by him & other contestants. I felt plating could've been condensed into one and the liquid could've been served in a bowl. I do appreciate one thing that he used non-veg protein unlike others. Combo of lemon grass & coconut is interesting.

Gurkirat- again, bit bored seeing broth being poured into the plates. 😕Plating was off. His devil's nest dish was far better than this. Even after pouring the soup, it looked like the dish was drowning in the soup as opposed to be elevated.

Sachin- Presentation was frankly speaking, not on par. Though was kinda not surprised with baking a dosa in limited time so, I wasn't much surprised with the dish taste wise since chicken seemed overcooked also.

Swarna- Plating was off. It looked like the beetroot sauce liquid starting to spread into other dishes.

Priyanka- Not bad of a presentation but not good either. I felt her bong alaska was far of a better dish than this. Fusion attempt is seemed.

How did KDK's dish get dish of the day????😲 Sorry, only Shanta's dish was the dish of the day, IMO.

Also, Gurkirat's dish was the worst dish of the day! Seriously, the soup overtook the entire dish like a boat drowning in the ocean lol. 😂

1195620 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raina101

The bottom two were Sachin and Suvarna. I’m surprised Gurkirat wasn’t there.the judges clearly commented negatively on the taste of his dish. Also - Priya was criticized for making dal chawal, tomorrow as seen in the precap Priyanka made some mushroom dish from which a lot of liquid is oozing out and they’re asking her if it’s a soup, making it sound like - How can you serve a soup. But Gurkirat serving soup is ok? In my opinion he should’ve been eliminated, the other two atleast tried to make a more meaningful dish.

Aruna’s expressions were nain sukh for me today. And imagine KDK having to tell her how much time she should cook her dishes in the oven for. It was like KDK was giving her so much support otherwise she would’ve been all over the place.

I felt Kdk didn't deserve the dish of the day! Mille feuille has been done before and baked stuffed parathas aren't anything new. Shanta's dish was much better than her & eye appealing at the same time.

Gurkirat's dish was like a boat or house drowning in middle of hurricane or tornado lmao. 🤣 😂

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: KabutarHoled20

Shanta- Ranveer trying to word it as Assam was stupid when Shanta said its a Bengali one.

Nayanjyoti- I feel it was so-so presentation wise since

I deleted your comment on KDK's bajre roti, but I would like to speak in support of the bajra! He didn't get his credit for warning the insides of the body (it sounds very yucky, ik, but i genuinely don't mean it in any wrong sense) Why does KDK get the credit for what his basically bajra's job description?

I tota agree with the Nayan. The -ve space on his salad (?) Plate made me a bit disappointed and then the soup just causing that prawn to float made me wonder ki meri aankhein kharaab hai yaa yeh plat genuinely isnt upto Nayan's mark (presentation wise)

Ig coz Shanta is Assamese he assumed the dish was Assamese, not cool though, tbh, he is a chef, he is supposed to know or atleast should have been cued in before he speaks

Edited by oye_nakhrewaali - 1 years ago
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

I never realized vikas and garima had favs? Ig this shows how much they favour Aruna and how much Ranveer talks😅

If anything i thought Nayan was vikas' fav 🫣

Andakadipatta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Exactly, here you have Shanta making a completely sugar free lobongo lotika with natural sweetness for the challenge but KDK got the dish of the day for something really simple. I don't think it did justice to innovation at all. I mean she could've done a laccha paratha type thing to atleast represent the layers of a mille feuille. Atleast that would've made it a bit challanging. What she did was so basic. I agree taste is also a parameter but I don't think the parameter is always followed when it's other contestants.

Shanta actually understood the challenge and made a worthy innovative dish.

Colt.Pixy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

Log pagal ho gaye hai..kuch bhi bolenge..

Though m just happy that Santa is finally getting the recognition she deserves..

Heere ki parakh ho gai

SlatePencil thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 6