Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

Same. Aruna ka cheque nahi pahucha! Because it's like if someone gives her and Priyanka fo talk (in Priyanka's case, freakout, they can do it for the entire season length without ad breaks, Bosch, fortune and amul will be pissed, but it's a small price)

Ig it's coz of the -ve response post the paneer drama. Out of the whole lot, KDK is a the perfect candidate. She is a mom, is shy and docile, unlike Suvarna and Shanta ko kabhi bhaav Mila hi nahi.

They actually should have focused on Gurki more today, bro was pissed and wanted to Hulk out. TRPs bro!

Yep I feel the same. They should focus on Gurki and Nayan more!

Andakadipatta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Cookermaichane

F9CDA566-EF81-4DBD-A254-F8D1577E9A75.jpeg

Kya tha kya yeeh aruna madam 🤔🤣🤣🤣🤣

I want Shanta to win it 😎

Even though the concept was good but the plating was atrocious. From which angle does it look like a MasterChef level plating? Ranveer and Vikas goes on and on about negative space, height, blah blah but didn't say anything about this plating as far as I remember.

SoniRita thumbnail

Originally posted by: JustRandomGirl

usually whoever is disliked in DT ends up winning the season 😆

is aruna gonna win this time 🤣

I hope not, channel will get serious backlash if that happens.

reborn-re thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

More than the show I want him to do very well in real life.

Mere sab favourites ke restaurants ho and maybe a cooking show or something ❤️

Winning a show off course you get money and title or maybe something else but I think real journey is after the show like are you going to continue the hardwork or winner ban liya and aise hi baithe. More important is what he does after show.

reborn-re thumbnail

Did KDK mention about her baking coz I was going through her ig and scrolling down kitne sare cakes hai. Mujhe sirf yahi yaad hai her children demanding different types of food like Korean etc coz of Chef Ranveer kept saying bacchon ne Korean food demand kiya toh mumma ne banaya something like that.

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I think they’ll drag the ticket to finale the whole week and there will be no elimination today.

I quite liked todays challenge, first give them a free hand and then bring a twist which nobody expects. It was nice to see Aruna panic, never seen that before and didn’t think I’d get to see that.

Also, what was the Aruna and KDK emotional moment when the judges announced that one person will get the ticket to finale. I understand they were emotional, as were others, but their drama was so unnecessary. Are they auditioning for a Balaji telefilms serial? Sure seemed like it.

Coming to the dishes -

Aruna - she made a khatti meethi kaddu sabji with poori and fig halwa or stuffing. Her dish was good to look at. The judges found it too sweet. Honestly, I thought she chose something too simple for a ticket to finale.

Kamaldeep - she basically made a sort of thepla with varied greens (coriander, spring onion greens, etc). She was topping it with bhutte ka Kees (a popular Indori dish) and raita. The judges made it sound like she made something out of the world. I don’t understand them sometimes. Was it tasty - maybe. Was it innovative - no. Also once a contestant makes something on the show, others will keep making it (hummus, kalakand and now Mille feuille). Seriously this season there’s zero innovation. She (along with Aruna and Gurkirat) is a firm favourite of the judges. Also the mummy bit by Ranveer is annoying now.

Shanta - she made lavang latika with bajra flour and natural sweet from dates. She couldn’t use an oven to bake them so she tried to roast them. But when that didn’t work, Garima suggested steaming. I was just imagining how steamed bajra flour would taste and to me the answer was horrible. I’m happy her dish was good. I’d be very happy if she won.

Nayanjyoti - his plating looked good, but simple for his standards. I don’t remember what his main ingredient was - I think it was chicken (I could be wrong). He struggled making rotis in the oven but managed eventually. Taste was praised.

Priyanka - she tried to imitate a red velvet cake with beetroot and she used no artificial sweeteners as well. Her dish wasn’t Indian as the judges pointed out. It was more of a fusion. She had to resort to steaming her cake and a lot of last minute changes.

Gurkirat - he made a pumpkin and turmeric soup. Yes, that was his dish. The judges said something in the lines of its healthy but taste wise it was lacking. Honestly even the presentation was amateurish. I’m surprised he wasn’t eliminated.

Sachin - he made some green coloured chicken and served it with a dosa crisp. He couldn’t use the gas and so made dosa in the oven, which was interesting. His plating wasn’t good at all. Judges didn’t comment on taste but just said nothing was going on on his plate.

Suvarna - they barely showed her dish but she made some multigrain thing and a lot of other elements and served wheatgrass shots. Her plate was messy.

The bottom two were Sachin and Suvarna. I’m surprised Gurkirat wasn’t there.the judges clearly commented negatively on the taste of his dish. Also - Priya was criticized for making dal chawal, tomorrow as seen in the precap Priyanka made some mushroom dish from which a lot of liquid is oozing out and they’re asking her if it’s a soup, making it sound like - How can you serve a soup. But Gurkirat serving soup is ok? In my opinion he should’ve been eliminated, the other two atleast tried to make a more meaningful dish.

Aruna’s expressions were nain sukh for me today. And imagine KDK having to tell her how much time she should cook her dishes in the oven for. It was like KDK was giving her so much support otherwise she would’ve been all over the place.

Cookermaichane thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Expressionist (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 9

Yeh ranveer kamladeep ji ko mumma mumma kya karta rehta hai 🤪

1195620 thumbnail

LOL, whose tweet account is that??

1195620 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cookermaichane

F9CDA566-EF81-4DBD-A254-F8D1577E9A75.jpeg

Kya tha kya yeeh aruna madam 🤔🤣🤣🤣🤣

I want Shanta to win it 😎

more like a 3 am meal like, its an instant dish that even an amateur can cook given the instructions 😆
reborn-re thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raina101

I think they’ll drag the ticket to finale the whole week and there will be no elimination today.

I quite liked todays challenge, first give them a free hand and then bring a twist which nobody expects. It was nice to see Aruna panic, never seen that before and didn’t think I’d get to see that.

Also, what was the Aruna and KDK emotional moment when the judges announced that one person will get the ticket to finale. I understand they were emotional, as were others, but their drama was so unnecessary. Are they auditioning for a Balaji telefilms serial? Sure seemed like it.

Coming to the dishes -

Aruna - she made a khatti meethi kaddu sabji with poori and fig halwa or stuffing. Her dish was good to look at. The judges found it too sweet. Honestly, I thought she chose something too simple for a ticket to finale.

Kamaldeep - she basically made a sort of thepla with varied greens (coriander, spring onion greens, etc). She was topping it with bhutte ka Kees (a popular Indori dish) and raita. The judges made it sound like she made something out of the world. I don’t understand them sometimes. Was it tasty - maybe. Was it innovative - no. Also once a contestant makes something on the show, others will keep making it (hummus, kalakand and now Mille feuille). Seriously this season there’s zero innovation. She (along with Aruna and Gurkirat) is a firm favourite of the judges. Also the mummy bit by Ranveer is annoying now.

Shanta - she made lavang latika with bajra flour and natural sweet from dates. She couldn’t use an oven to bake them so she tried to roast them. But when that didn’t work, Garima suggested steaming. I was just imagining how steamed bajra flour would taste and to me the answer was horrible. I’m happy her dish was good. I’d be very happy if she won.

Nayanjyoti - his plating looked good, but simple for his standards. I don’t remember what his main ingredient was - I think it was chicken (I could be wrong). He struggled making rotis in the oven but managed eventually. Taste was praised.

Priyanka - she tried to imitate a red velvet cake with beetroot and she used no artificial sweeteners as well. Her dish wasn’t Indian as the judges pointed out. It was more of a fusion. She had to resort to steaming her cake and a lot of last minute changes.

Gurkirat - he made a pumpkin and turmeric soup. Yes, that was his dish. The judges said something in the lines of its healthy but taste wise it was lacking. Honestly even the presentation was amateurish. I’m surprised he wasn’t eliminated.

Sachin - he made some green coloured chicken and served it with a dosa crisp. He couldn’t use the gas and so made dosa in the oven, which was interesting. His plating wasn’t good at all. Judges didn’t comment on taste but just said nothing was going on on his plate.

Suvarna - they barely showed her dish but she made some multigrain thing and a lot of other elements and served wheatgrass shots. Her plate was messy.

The bottom two were Sachin and Suvarna. I’m surprised Gurkirat wasn’t there.the judges clearly commented negatively on the taste of his dish. Also - Priya was criticized for making dal chawal, tomorrow as seen in the precap Priyanka made some mushroom dish from which a lot of liquid is oozing out and they’re asking her if it’s a soup, making it sound like - How can you serve a soup. But Gurkirat serving soup is ok? In my opinion he should’ve been eliminated, the other two atleast tried to make a more meaningful dish.

Aruna’s expressions were nain sukh for me today. And imagine KDK having to tell her how much time she should cook her dishes in the oven for. It was like KDK was giving her so much support otherwise she would’ve been all over the place.

Mujhe bhi when KDK guide Aruna in baking I was like doesn’t she know what to put where like she doesn’t know baking at all.

Even I found Nayanjyoti plating pretty simple but chef Vikash comments on his plating I think he did overreact. Jyada kuch nahi tha vegetable and shrimp bake kiye the and coconut curry.

I’m looking forward for the challenge they have to work with guest chefs and bit of worry for KDK and Nayan because they are gonna be head chef and they are not good at ordering people.