Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Andakadipatta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Ek mahine aage chal rahe hai.

Vikas had some talk kinda thing with Chetan Bhagat 2-3 days ago and he said shooting chal rahi hai.

There are lots of guests jo ab tak aaye bhi nahi hai...inn sabke reels and bts mein dikhe.

These guys reached Abu Dhabi on 10th Feb (I have a ss of Garima so checked the date there) and stayed till around 18th/19th...and if they were still filming till the 26th matlab we have at least 5 weeks I think.

Kunal Kapoor was on 24th Feb episode? His episode was filmed a month ago according to an insta reel.

Yeah today they finally revealed on the show that they are going to Yas Island so I guess those epjsodes are coming soon and I think unlike our expectations, it won't be the finale I guess.

Andakadipatta thumbnail

I liked today's episode and the twist. it was a fun start to ticket to finale. I was enjoying the contestants expressions when the twists came in, Shanta almost wanted to kill the judges 😆

Best was KDK- Ticket to finale mil gaya toh ho jayegi balle balle 🤣

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: average-student

judging your dish like

it's Sachin's-thought is nice but but but 😡

it's aruna's- for me winner is so much innovation 🤬

it's priyanka's-the layers look great.you know desserts are your strength😆

it's suvarana's dish-plating is so so inside little raw🤣

add more everyone..

Gurkirat: concept acha hai but execution mein flaws hai...you have to buck up now, show that chef attitude

Nayan: Ek dum first class hai but meetha kam ho gaya

Santa: aapne assam pohocha diya

KDK: Momma ho ya Mumma, Jasmine ke Rosle ko swaad aaya

🤣

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Originally posted by: MommaMomma

Yeah today they finally revealed on the show that they are going to Yas Island so I guess those epjsodes are coming soon and I think unlike our expectations, it won't be the finale I guess.

Semi finals hai Abu Dhabi mein?

I am just glad its not getting a rushed ending. One week mein ek elimination hota hai Aus and US mein toh ye kyu rush ho 😆

Edited by Ashley.Tisdale - 1 years ago
Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Originally posted by: JustRandomGirl

she seriously is insecure of nayan 😆

she doesnt like anyone being better than her 😆

for the first time today i saw her seething 🤣

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Bosch people are useless, couldn't even invent blenders and ovens that run without power! Kaaheke sponsors!

Andakadipatta thumbnail

Loool Priya hitting where it hurts for the judges and channel 🤣

https://twitter.com/Priyavijan/status/1630242633800105986?t=c6SzUb_mfxZp9Dx_dwPuZw&s=19

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Adjustment karna aata hai toh mumma ko aata hai

Say that to my mom and she would have thrown a belan at him. Chef hoga Ghar pe, 30 minute ka kaam karke 350° backflip maarke adjustment karne ko mat bolo😅

I realized KDK has that expression on her face when someone is suggesting to her something that i have when someone is telling me good life choices but i am planning on staying in the ditch for the next 60 years of my life

Edited by oye_nakhrewaali - 1 years ago
Andakadipatta thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

Adjustment karna aata hai toh mumma ko aata hai

Say that to my mom and she would have thrown a belan at him. Chef hoga Ghar pe, 30 minute ka kaam karke 350° backflip maarke adjustment karne ko mat bolo😅

I realized KDK has that expression on her face when someone is suggesting to her something that i have when someone is telling me good life choices but i am planning on staying in the ditch for the next 60 years of my life

My mom already blew a fuse today. She told me that she'll throw a chappal before making an adjustment. 🤣

But it's true. Like last week I was trying to make a dessert and we forgot that we were out of condensed milk. She mixed together heavy cream and sugar and gave that to me instead. It worked, my dessert was just a bit liquidy.