Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ananya3129 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: MinionBoss

I think Aruna messed up badly in one round probably. Or did her usual crying over having to use eggs but this time they couldn't give her a substitute. 😆

I think they are afraid of her as she plays religion card and she may have connections. During last egg saga mouthpieces of ruling party were supporting her and even spreading fake things. This is one of the reasons why she was allowed to cook with paneer in stead of fish

kuch_bhi thumbnail

Aruna's cake looked very sloppy and amateur, also had a lot of ginger as Pooja said. Lol at the "pyramid shape". Whereas Sachin's looked so pretty, even the previous challenge his dish looked proper MC level beautiful while Gurki's looked messy. Suvarna doing very well, both sweet and savoury, happy for her.

teddybearcastle thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

U can use canned one. Easier and u have good consistency. I have used the canned chickpea water instead of egg whites to make meringue.
Since i decided I am not watching the episode not sure what she used.

Originally posted by: Raina101

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cp5ZtulDApl/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Haar ke aane Ki itni celebration?

Or did she win and that pic of Nayan was edited?

You freaking have so much money that you celebrate everything 😂 kya farak padtha hai hara/ jeetha? I saw a champagne bottle too in a basket which was fully wrapped 🙈🙈

Hush, don’t tell anyone 🤣

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I watched the last 15 minutes - mainly the tasting part.

Suvarna - her icing was very runny, the cake was slightly tilting. But the judges liked her flavours of orange and chocolate in the cake and berry and chocolate in the macaron.

Aruna - horrible looking cake - the butter cream was super runny. Butter cream is easier to make than fresh cream, even then she failed. She literally made a leaning tower of Pisa which even Ranveer noticed. All said that the ginger flavour was too strong in her cake. She used orange and chocolate for her macarons. Of course it was speechified a zillion times that her ‘aquafaba’ macarons were delicious. I loved her expression when Vikas said there are many layers (there were three), and Garima also said something. She was shocked because even she knew she’d not done a good job.

Shanta - her cake looked lovely. Icing was perfectly done. Her flavours sounded like a strange combination - kiwi and chocolate and orange and chocolate. Not sure how good a combination kiwi and chocolate is. She was in the bottom 2.

Sachins cake was the best to look at. He had a beautiful lilac pink ombré effect, decorated with macarons and flowers. He used a strawberry compote with chocolate in the cake and pink peppercorn and chocolate in the macaron. Strangely none of the judges could taste the spice in the macaron but the guest judge could, though she couldn’t identify it. The judges couldn’t stop praising the presentation though.

For the first time I think the judges felt bad seeing someone go. They all had something positive to say for him (they do for all, but today it felt different). They know that they discouraged a 22 year old time and again, but he was resilient and cooked well.

It was sad to see him go, and you could see KDK and Suvarna get teary eyed.

Originally posted by: MommaMomma

Luchi is lighter and softer since it's made with Maida unlike Puris which are made with atta and become a bit elastic if kept for a long time. I've had puris only once in my life and could never have them again. Hate atta 😆

Isn’t it the other way around? I have had atta pooris and maida based ones too. Atta based ones i could eat for lunch.

May be i have not made a proper luchi. Off to google to find out more about Luchi.

average-student thumbnail

If she had won(hope not)she would be wearing the Masterchef coat for pics and title or post would say winner like a million times😆
nurulain thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

True, Sachin's cake looked so good. Even he said it at one point that he has always faced criticism, yet made it so far. The judges especially Ranveer and Garima have always put him down, so why were they now saying he's so good and all the good memories bla bla. Such hypocrisy!

It was really sad to see Sachin go and that all important Aruna 🤬 stay back.

On a side note, have you seen the way Garima tastes the dishes with the spoon? When she puts the spoon in her mouth, you can literally see her tongue poking out from her mouth while the spoon is in. It's like she removes her tongue out to capture the spoon. So so irritating 😑 her with her weird tasting way and ranveer with his stupid sniffing

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail

I watched the last 15 minutes - mainly the tasting part.

Suvarna - her icing was very runny, the cake was slightly tilting. But the judges liked her flavours of orange and chocolate in the cake and berry and chocolate in the macaron.

Aruna - horrible looking cake - the butter cream was super runny. Butter cream is easier to make than fresh cream, even then she failed. She literally made a leaning tower of Pisa which even Ranveer noticed. All said that the ginger flavour was too strong in her cake. She used orange and chocolate for her macarons. Of course it was speechified a zillion times that her ‘aquafaba’ macarons were delicious. I loved her expression when Vikas said there are many layers (there were three), and Garima also said something. She was shocked because even she knew she’d not done a good job.

Shanta - her cake looked lovely. Icing was perfectly done. Her flavours sounded like a strange combination - kiwi and chocolate and orange and chocolate. Not sure how good a combination kiwi and chocolate is. She was in the bottom 2.

Sachins cake was the best to look at. He had a beautiful lilac pink ombré effect, decorated with macarons and flowers. He used a strawberry compote with chocolate in the cake and pink peppercorn and chocolate in the macaron. Strangely none of the judges could taste the spice in the macaron but the guest judge could, though she couldn’t identify it. The judges couldn’t stop praising the presentation though.

For the first time I think the judges felt bad seeing someone go. They all had something positive to say for him (they do for all, but today it felt different). They know that they discouraged a 22 year old time and again, but he was resilient and cooked well.

It was sad to see him go, and you could see KDK and Suvarna get teary eyed.

What logic they gave to get him Out? Taste was bad? As far we can not taste,this must be the safest option to say!

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail

Some one wrote there she is runner up?wat a joke! Top 10000 bhi iskp jaga nehi milni Thi :@