Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HellOnFire thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Kinda wanna ask if the cake made by the chef had eggs or not since it was tasted by everyone and is using orange liqueur okay? Isn't it an alcoholic beverage? Correct me if i am wrong, i am open to answers.

Edited by HellOnFire - 1 years ago
Minionite thumbnail

They did it. They finally eliminated Sachin. They gave Aruna a nice advantage with advance knowledge so she could avoid eggs.

I'm surprised that Aruna didn't win this season. After all the advantages, she still managed to lose.

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I was on a flight and I land to see that Sachins been eliminated. Although it’s not surprising, I’m livid!!

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Sachin, jaan chuti teri🤣 i really loved his journey, he proved that being mentally strong can get you through anything, even 65299 Balck apron challanges😅

Gurki, bhai kuch seekh le (not that you'll need it, judges are there to protect you🙄)

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: MinionBoss

They did it. They finally eliminated Sachin. They gave Aruna a nice advantage with advance knowledge so she could avoid eggs.

I'm surprised that Aruna didn't win this season. After all the advantages, she still managed to lose.

In one of the seasons, one of the season finale rounds was random people judging and another was their close relatives judging, so ig this season has something similar, and they couldn't control the scores (though if it's channel/PH's call, they should have been able to control the scores)

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

In one of the seasons, one of the season finale rounds was random people judging and another was their close relatives judging, so ig this season has something similar, and they couldn't control the scores (though if it's channel/PH's call, they should have been able to control the scores)

I think Aruna messed up badly in one round probably. Or did her usual crying over having to use eggs but this time they couldn't give her a substitute. 😆

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cp5ZtulDApl/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Haar ke aane Ki itni celebration?

Or did she win and that pic of Nayan was edited?

Andakadipatta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Is this show still going on? 😆 Haven't watched a single episode since Abu Dhabi week. They ruined the show so badly. My family still used to watch it but even they stopped watching from the last few days.

Andakadipatta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: KabutarHoled20

I have never consumed luchi puris but are they similar in taste to a usual puri or are they bit heavier in taste thus Aruna's decided to serve 1 puri per platter? Someone clarify.

Luchi is lighter and softer since it's made with Maida unlike Puris which are made with atta and become a bit elastic if kept for a long time. I've had puris only once in my life and could never have them again. Hate atta 😆

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raina101

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cp5ZtulDApl/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Haar ke aane Ki itni celebration?

Or did she win and that pic of Nayan was edited?

Nayan ka picture edit maara re, or he just borrowed the trophy and apron for a few clicks🤣