Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: teddybearcastle

For KDK or these two? If either of these two gets eliminated today, especially Aruna, twitter will be on fire again but more like a celebration 😂

For all three😅

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

@ bold 1 - Are they making aquafaba mac? Aruna cannot handle eggs.

@bold 2 - that is truly hoping against hopes 😂

Oh yeah I forgot about that!! How will maharani make macarons. I’m sure she’ll use aquafaba while others will use eggs

1195620 thumbnail

@ bold 1 - Are they making aquafaba mac? Aruna cannot handle eggs.

@bold 2 - that is truly hoping against hopes 😂

i think there is a vegan version to it but drama's anticipatd when she's there..
Edited by KabutarHoled20 - 1 years ago
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Is it just me or are Aruna's lips fuller compared to last few weeks ago?

I am watching after for the cake challange and her lips seem a bit fuller to me.

Sachin staring at the cake Ranveer placed in the table is literally me. The cake is beautifully and his eyes sparkleed like a kid's😅

average-student thumbnail

and the bias continues this is good that is good lekin😡 bye sachin.you will do great being away from this biased show/judges.Good Luck👍🏼

SoniRita thumbnail

Originally posted by: average-student

and the bias continues this is good that is good lekin😡 bye sachin.you will do great being away from this biased show/judges.Good Luck👍🏼

Sachin eliminated? Well that was given😒 poor guy

average-student thumbnail

Originally posted by: SoniRita

Sachin eliminated? Well that was given😒 poor guy

yes I am so upset right now😡bhaad mein jaaye all other home cooks🥱I am glad NJ won cause none of the others deserve to 🤢 mam' made leaning tower of pisa but hey judges got cheque so great comments
SlatePencil thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 6

If Suvarna and Shanta are finalists then next week Aruna or Gurki will go or may be both

kuch_bhi thumbnail

Originally posted by: average-student

Sucks :/ Sachin has been consistently good and Aruna consistently mediocre. Overall innovation innovation ka jap karke nikal diya bechare ko.

pritikhot thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuch_bhi

Sucks :/ Sachin has been consistently good and Aruna consistently mediocre. Overall innovation innovation ka jap karke nikal diya bechare ko.

They said his cake was generic, nothing new.... Appam stew, fafda, shapeless khandvi was so innovative 🤐