Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

teddybearcastle thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

I think the 5 min thing works a a placebo. I mean you are always under pressure ki 60 minutes mein karna hai, so the extra 5 minutes make you feel a bit relaxed. If you think about it practically, it's like "bas 5 min?" But when you are under the pressure of time, its little comforting. Or atleast that's my take

Makes sense. So a placebo designed as an advantage. Wonder what would this be if Aruna’s team had won.

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: teddybearcastle

The cake decorating challenge, working with iso-malt, making macaron looks so forced & after thought. They ran out of regular cooking challenges. So to stretch bring in pastry challenges. Sugar art is a topic by itself.

Also whatever A or G does is praised by RB & another videshi G! I feel Vikas had a mini catch up with all those he wanted to meet via master chef. Kaam katham, so he moved on to mind his own business

he had?is there any pic or video if they met?

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail

How does a 5 min extra an advantage in the first place? If they really want to give an advantage give something more useful like ask KDK come and help all the safe team contestants for 15 mins each. They can delegate any task to her. Basically like the sous chef episode but only for 15 mins. She has not cooked after Abu Dabhi.
(or)

Take help from one of the judges to make one element in their dish.

Kd is mommy,she should take rest 😳

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

I just realised that now it's just Aruna and Gurki. Once KDK is back in the race, the pampering will increase

naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cookermaichane

Aruna needs to get eliminated now 😳

Along with Gurkirat

gurkirat atleast undrstands the challenge and is better in deserts. aruna does what? for chaas solid conversion makes khandvi?
Edited by naq5 - 1 years ago

Originally posted by: PilloWtalk_13

he had?is there any pic or video if they met?

I felt so from the reel he did with Prateek, Chinu etc. also Aruna’s sous chef in holi challenge seemed close to Vikas. In the reel with Prateek, Chinu the others are there but he is kind of the main person. Prateek holding Vikas’s pet and Plume trying to jump down was so cute. So was his actions in Chinu’s reel. I think in general he is close with many of them in the industry.

Oh, he launched a new book, movie based on a book? The movie features Shabana Azmi. All this was done during these few months. May be things were finalised before but the actual stuff happened now in these few months.

SlatePencil thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 6

Makes sense. So a placebo designed as an advantage. Wonder what would this be if Aruna’s team had won.

If Aruna's team had won judges would have told them that aapki ki jagah cooking hum kar lenge AAP dream 11 mein team bana lo

Originally posted by: naq5

gurkirat atleast undrstands the challenge and is better in deserts. aruna does what? for chaas solid conversion makes khandvi?

What he did with the tiramisu challenge was swap coffee with masala tea. Easy to do something like this than re-create something like Suvarna. She did so well but was still chided by Garima asking why did u do a dessert when Sol Kadhi is not a sweet drink. Even after explaining i could see irritation on Garima’s face.

Gali deke, gali deke, we have reached 126 pages 🥳 at this rate I’m sure we’ll open another thread by the time the show comes to finale. Judges and Aruna are gibing us enough content to crib about.

P.S. I was someone who used to feel if you are cribbing so much about a show why watch it. I understand now that this advice was easier to give than follow 😂😂 I don’t watch daily but if since the response to thali challenge was good here I watched it. Depending on how today’s Macaron challenge response is here I’ll decide to watch if I have time during the weekend.

P.P.S. i really hope they don’t eliminate Sachin. His re-creation of chikki was beautiful from the pics I saw here.

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

I just realised that now it's just Aruna and Gurki. Once KDK is back in the race, the pampering will increase

For KDK or these two? If either of these two gets eliminated today, especially Aruna, twitter will be on fire again but more like a celebration 😂