Lol, khana thanda parjaiga itne arguments mei hi. 😆
1195620 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: JustRandomGirl

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Co5iWwkDqHW/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

had to share this here 🤣🤣

wait for nayan’s part 🤣

man i didnt see this coming 😆

I don't have IG. 😕Any other link possible?
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail

🤣😆 this is so fun.Is it real or scripted i am just wondering 😆 itni gadhi to koi ho nehi sakti😆

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Roadies hai bro yeh toh🤣 best part is she was like i waited in the line dude😅 inn logo ne taste karke should have called the restaurant and got the chef there to join the contest 😅

teddybearcastle thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Strangely got reminded of the season when Sanjeev Kapoor was one of the judges. A contestant was criticised for leaving the spoon which she tasted on the counter/ put it in the utensil holder back. Something like that. Here I sae Aruna’s initial dish being asked to share once the judges have tasted. That one where they were asked to re-create childhood memories.

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: teddybearcastle

Strangely got reminded of the season when Sanjeev Kapoor was one of the judges. A contestant was criticised for leaving the spoon which she tasted on the counter/ put it in the utensil holder back. Something like that. Here I sae Aruna’s initial dish being asked to share once the judges have tasted. That one where they were asked to re-create childhood memories.

There was another one where two women were in a team and vikas approached them and asked if they had tasted the sauce/cream and when they said yes, he pointed to the spoon in the bowl and said its contaminated so they won't judge the dish.

Ig dish ready hone ke baad during tasting agar kuch bachta hai toh it's give to everyone on sets, though the judges literally dissect the whole thing to its basics at times.

I have not watched last week’s episodes. From the little I have read here, Aruna is churning out the same stuff. From being an advocate for lost tamil cuisine while entering the show, she has cooked only neem flower & anagaya podi without it’s core ingredient which is dried turkey berry.

I did see KDK’s dish with Amul chocolate. Bachpan ki yaden! Good lord, I am 35 years & I have never seen something like that while growing up. If RB’s kid says this line, it makes sense. Asking Gurki’s dad to tell sabash betaji, asking Suvarna’s daughter to praise her dish both looked forced. Gurki’s dad part was generalisation on such a huge platform. Suvarna’s dd praised the dish & Suvarna was in elimination round aka black apron later 🙈🙈

I am simply moving to tasting part these days. Bored of the Amul yeh, Amul woh, Bosch dish washer, Fortune brand ka list 😂

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

There was another one where two women were in a team and vikas approached them and asked if they had tasted the sauce/cream and when they said yes, he pointed to the spoon in the bowl and said its contaminated so they won't judge the dish.

Ig dish ready hone ke baad during tasting agar kuch bachta hai toh it's give to everyone on sets, though the judges literally dissect the whole thing to its basics at times.

I am okay with dissected food which is untouched being distributed. What was my point was sometimes the judges double dip & don’t finish the dish. Do those also get distributed? Unsure how it was for that particular dish Aruna made. I need to re-watch it.