Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Why you missed me and wifey from the questionnaire??? 🤣

We're the perfect example of imaginary laddooo well digested also #goals for a lot of people 🤣

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

Fixed it for you🫣

Humare yahaan fairs mein boondi ke laddoo are to die for, And my sibling is a connoisseur of Ladoo, so can never go wrong

I prefer the freshly made motichoor laddoos, with silver vark and sprinkle of pistachio, and magaj , the correct flavour comes at the correct halwayi, I agree with my friends.

6058BA74-1922-4B34-9B91-5315E4BA55AF.jpeg

Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

This is such a cute thread Everyone should fall in love.❤️

My parents had a love marriage, they met on a movie outing which turned into a blind date. They were supposed to just accompany their respective BFFs as a cover-up on their date. It was Mr. India... My mum still has the tickets 😆

"One look at your mum and i knew exactly why she chose to be Anesthetist profession wise." my dad's words😆 my brother jokes dad is not going to recover from his trance ever😆

Considering I'm in graduation I'm not thinking of any serious relationship for another 7/8 years .... I want to be married before 30 though☺️

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: LizzieBennet

Noice! Yahan ke halwai ke sweets don’t have that Indian authenticity so I miss it tbh

What world are you lot living in.. mithai ka Zamana chala gaya...now it's all about ice cream and cakes

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

What world are you lot living in.. mithai ka Zamana chala gaya...now it's all about ice cream and cakes

Then why do give gulaab jaamun with ice cream🤔

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

Really? I guess I’m living under a rock then. Yahan toh ab bhi Diwali mein mithai dete hain. And in shaadis too. There should always be room for more sweets in the world. 😆
Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

But Indian Sweets >>>> cakes

Supremacy of our Desi mithai 😳

Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LizzieBennet

Really? I guess I’m living under a rock then. Yahan toh ab bhi Diwali mein mithai dete hain. And in shaadis too. There should always be room for more sweets in the world. 😆

Mithayi can never go

Indian sweets over every desert any day anytime

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Originally posted by: MinionBoss

Tu khud ka soch. Tere toh saare pati kisi aur ke saath shaadi kar rahe hain. 😈

Teri hi nazar lagi hai mere haste baste ghar ko😡

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: la_Reine

Teri hi nazar lagi hai mere haste baste ghar ko😡

Aur ab teri nazar mere ghar pe lag gayi hai. Isli shaadi ke ladoo se dur hi rahongi. 🤔