Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Odd-ball

Unmarried girl here! I will definitely go for an arranged marriage.. because i don't know.."fall in love","love at first sight" ..these things never happened to me or they will never happen as all the classmates/colleagues seemed to ran away once they talk to me.. maybe because i am a serious person, smile less 🤣i honestly don't know

how will one guage a person's true nature based on few minutes of talking.. what if the guy talks very well but when u finally settle down..he is not what I expected? Can any experienced person or those who have seen closely enlighten me on How to identify the red flags?

Honestly speaking the answer is you can't know ones true nature based on few minutes or even months of talking. Sometimes you can know someone your entire life without having really known them.

I've heard horror stories of a couple in our neighbourhood.. the husband had a completely separate family in another city and his wife and kids had no idea until a good 20 odd years.

You can just try to find someone you feel you can talk to and have a good friendship with and then work at the relationship. As Michelle Obama rightly said once marriage is never 50/50.. there will always be one doing a bit extra for the relationship than another. I think one just needs to be willing to commit to the relationship for life. I don't like the idea of people divorcing at the first sign of a problem.

Edited by Yuvika_15 - 1 years ago
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Nice topic, am not against eating shaadi ka laddoo.

I am very happy with my present situation.😊

I am not liking the flavours of the laddoos that my family members and others are offering me. Until I find the flavour of my liking am not eating it. 😒

I think it’s perfectly OK to be happily single rather than bite into a laddoo, and later realize I can’t spit it out nor swallow.

Iam Like You Suta Happily Single In My Life Without Eating laddoos Won't Eat It Until Iam Good And Really Ready.. Which Is Probably Never Better To Be Happy Single For A While Then Get Married To A Sour laddoo

Hahaha

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

This is a topic for Shreya and Pooja for sure since they are literally dying to taste the laddoo.. 😆

Bhai fan this side ...he is my inspiration in this walk of life 😆

LizzieBennet thumbnail

First off, I loved the tags! So pretty!

Ngl, I’m kinda sad so many people seem to think having shaadi ke ladoo is a no-no. 😒

With the right person, the ladoo can be so worth it!

But yeah, you need to wait for the right one. 😳

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: SilverBell

Iam Like You Suta Happily Single In My Life Without Eating laddoos Won't Eat It Until Iam Good And Really Ready.. Which Is Probably Never Better To Be Happy Single For A While Then Get Married To A Sour laddoo

Hahaha

Yeah, I totally understand and share the same feeling, happy to wait for the right laddoo, correct flavour, sweetness, topping etc, I am in no hurry, but always careful never bite into a sour Laddoo.

45BDF96F-4FB9-499B-9740-F23C0E2F03A0.jpeg

Edited by Sutapasima - 1 years ago
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: LizzieBennet

First off, I loved the tags! So pretty!

Ngl, I’m kinda sad so many people seem to think having shaadi ke ladoo is a no-no. 😒

With the right person, the ladoo can be so worth it!

But yeah, you need to wait for the right one. 😳

I think boondi ke laddoo are the best choice. They can never go wrong!😍

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

I think boondi ke laddoo are the best choice. They can never go wrong!😍

You’ve been to all the wrong sweet shops then. They can absolutely go wrong at the wrong halwai
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: LizzieBennet

You’ve been to all the right sweet shops then. They can absolutely go wrong at the wrong halwai

Fixed it for you🫣

Humare yahaan fairs mein boondi ke laddoo are to die for, And my sibling is a connoisseur of Ladoo, so can never go wrong

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

Fixed it for you🫣

Humare yahaan fairs mein boondi ke laddoo are to die for, And my sibling is a connoisseur of Ladoo, so can never go wrong

Noice! Yahan ke halwai ke sweets don’t have that Indian authenticity so I miss it tbh
LizzieBennet thumbnail

Oops double post!

Edited by LizzieBennet - 1 years ago