Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

loginidran thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Briaahna

Btw the sets and camera work is pathetic here 

I have said many times , I hate when hundred backup dancers are thrown in a dance song , it starts to look too busy 

Madhuri Dixit dongs used to have only her and few backup dancers 

And why make such outdated sets   Why canyon we keep it simple 

Pyarhotahotaekbaar working big time Cos of clean choreography, nice set and backup dancers as well ðŸ˜ƒI am addicted to that one . Neat 💕Btw ðŸ˜†https://twitter.com/akzhaydynamic/status/1628076627841413120?s=46&t=tI9wwW0p3hMi5_MeHMgWew

Eww her dressing and expressions. 🤢

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

It seems to have really hit off with the tharkis…

Purple5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

I played the song thinking it must be terrible but it wasn’t half as bad as I expected

Shraddha danced really well and those moves aren’t easy to pull. Ranbir did a good job but nothing that we haven’t seen from him before. 

When it comes to lyrics and songs what can we expect it is an era of mediocrity so no surprises there 

Purple5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MinionBoss

For me this song worked just because of all those dance moves. Some of them looked so hard! I was just thinking how they made the dance moves look so fluid.

I agree, also the part where ranbir is carrying Shraddha from one arm to another while doing those thumkas!! 

TakingAStand2 thumbnail

The-The-The Thumkas reminds me of K-K-K Kiran, and makes me think, did the singer have a stutter?  were they too cheap to fix it and just went along trying to make seem intentional and cool ? 😂😂😂

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

I am surprised that the Tharkis are not hitting the like button on Youtube.Why are the likes so low😲.Shraddha has done all the moves of a bhojpuri actress.Those videos have so many likes..

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Nah..not working..

There is a lot of vfx on their faces to make them look younger which is distracting..and like someone said..it is an attempt to make it feel like YJHD but the freshness and feel is totally missing. 

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

So the solo Ranbir song is huge and the Shraddha songs not so much? Oh😆

vcs17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pathaka

Eh not feeling it 

Shraddhas expressions when she does high energy movies are off…instead of looking smooth and effortless it looks like overacting in the name of energy (kinda like what ranveer does ) and dosent look graceful 

Like that move where she’s shifting from ranbirs one thigh to another …shruti Hassan does similar moves in some of her south films and it looks so much more graceful and controlled 

Ranbir as stale as he looks, is the better dancer of the two 

it was the same in that cirkus song too, both ranveer and even deepiks were overacting 

it is like they are imitating those masala songs from south or bhojpuri but doesnt look effortless

i guess doing those songs is an art too

ranbir is the only one who is doing it within his zone and doesnt look like he is overacting