Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HoneyBee7312 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I sincerely stopped watching the show for a while. But this Maya track intrigued me so I thought I'd give it a try again. Not going to talk about past episodes.

But today's episode. Man this show has really come a long way. And that's no compliment. I felt a bit bad for Anupama for like 0.0001 milliseconds. I switched from hotstar to youtube and searched for the show and one of the first few results to pop up was of Anupama being insulted by Pakhi as she wanted to participate in dance competition with Kavya and wanted Anupama to stop lingering around her green room.

Next few video suggestions were of Anupama continuing to linger around despite being insulted and eventually helping Pakhi win the competition. All I could think was: Would she do the same if it was Anu in place of Pakhi? The answer is a big bold NO. Anupama would be least bothered if it was CA. She would have been nowhere near the green room or the stage or even the venue itself if it was CA. She would have been sitting at home making chappan bhog for Baa. And immediately any sympathy I felt for her vanished.

Some hardcore Anupama fans may see today's promo and say life is being unfair to her. But really she is the creator of her own hell. All those little choices she made, all those times she took her second chance for granted, all those moments where she made Anuj feel like an outsider despite being her husband, have come back to haunt her.

Really Anupama could have been happy. She could have been a successful businesswoman. She could have been a lot of things had she simply learnt to say to No(to the right people, you know who they are)

So no I don't feel any sympathy for her anymore. What is that saying? "God helps those who help themselves"

A perfect fit for our ever bechari, dukhiyari, rishton me bati so called 'heroine'

Side-note: I still don't support EMAs so I really hope against all hope that Anuj comes to his senses, divorces Anupama and goes off into the sunset with Maya and CA. I can't think of a better ending for this arc

Koms9 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ShahH8er

Choti ho ya Moti, it doesn't matter. We, AnupaManiacs only and only want to see Anupamaa's journey. If it is as unpaid maid at royal shah palace then so be it. But story should only be about AnupaMaid and not these side characters like CA, Maaya etc. Makers please I'm requesting you to remove these unnecessary people. ATM se full withdrawal karke dafa kar do for good

I agree. Anupama should only talk to mirror. Rest all are not needed as the show name is anupama. Anupama journey should be shown. From shah kitchen to shah bedroom.
Koms9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Snowstorm22

Like I said before, if you have to tell people how happy you are in marriage then you really are not nor have a strong one.😂😂

mr. Shah be like madam marriage kahan hai?

Aap to mere ghar rehti hai 24 by 7.🤣 And u told me u still have feelings for me mere bachcho ke pita

731627 thumbnail

https://twitter.com/tellygists/status/1627551710368436225?s=20

So they are going this precap drag third class drama till Thursday or Sunday

DJ_3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Koms9

I wanna change maa's dialogue today- Mr. Shah ghatiya ho sakte hain par galat nahi hain

Now if

1. Maa stays with Mr. Shah even after their divorce and trash's remarriage and serves them bf lunch dinner like a devoted wife

2. maa spends everyday at SH or visits shah house everyday leaving her husband and daughter

3. Tells her ex husband that her feelings have remained same even after signing divorce

What is wrong in Mr. Shah's proposal? He is a cheater. Cheated for 9 yrs but still Maa roars he is a good man. Still chooses to support/console/hug/cook/care for him even when he is abusing her.

Maa has herself showed she has no problem even with her son's EMA. She has been forcing/manipulating Kinjal to stay with Toshu even after EMA so why his showoff now?

If Maa was spending time with her new husband and tending him when he was sick, noone would have thought of asking her what trashraj asked.

Actions speak louder than words.

Vanraj kind of said the same thing indirectly further, which she said in hospital. How could she say after divorce her love has not left.

Per my understanding, she divorced Vanraj not her children, so who else could she be professing love towards.

She is doing the same thing of serving everyone food and keeping the balance, like a little housewife. Her child is sick, why not spend time with him, rather than all the other stuff. Where is the male nurse, by the way🤪

Its all to show her stupidity or hypocrisy, even I cannot determine.

Koms9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DJ_3

Vanraj kind of said the same thing indirectly further, which she said in hospital. How could she say after divorce her love has not left.

Per my understanding, she divorced Vanraj not her children, so who else could she be professing love towards.

She is doing the same thing of serving everyone food and keeping the balance, like a little housewife. Her child is sick, why not spend time with him, rather than all the other stuff. Where is the male nurse, by the way🤪

normal couples after divorce only support their kids, nothing else.

In fact they don't even babysit kids for the ex to be able to go out. I have a few divorced friends and no matter how amicable it has been, there is no personal connection to the ex or his family left.

Its only with the kid. They have no idea of ex's life. And here deviji was advising how to seduce Mr. Shah on phone during that stupid picnic track.

DJ_3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 4

In fact they don't even babysit kids for the ex to be able to go out. I have a few divorced friends and no matter how amicable it has been, there is no personal connection to the ex or his family left.

Its only with the kid. They have no idea of ex's life. And here deviji was advising how to seduce Mr. Shah on phone during that stupid picnic track.

Oh Man totally forgot the bold.

Maa has to everywhere. Eventually she will enter into Kavya's bedroom too ,at the pace the show is going.

Minding her own business is not in her vocabulary.

People here calling Maaya characterless for simple infatuation. Personally they made her back story way too sad.

I do not understand,why PH has to pick on characters already down on the social spectrum to make Maa mahan, like Dimpy the rape victim and now Maaya.

magicalgirll thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Are Anuraj kids are not normal kids abhi bade nahi hue hai wo saare ke saare defective piece hai babay sitting ki need hai unko.

Koms9 thumbnail

Makers are worried for trp bt they r forgetting their trump card.

Get toshu or paakhi to curse their maa and kick her out of house.

Maa bhi khush aur maa ki fans bhi khush. Coz that is the journey maa's fans have been enjoying and appreciating until now.

sleepyupma thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DJ_3

Male nurse dikhaane ke tak paise nhi hai DKP ke paas😵