Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Snowstorm22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Toto123

MAA was like I am very happy with my husband & daughter!!! Someone please tell her relationships dont work that way!! They need to be happy too... but I guess that is too much common sense to expect๐Ÿฅฑ

I can totally relate to V's nostalagia. He is having a taste of what life could be if MAA hadnt found puppy..He could still have a model wife & heroine househelp...Uff too much glamour..I might have gone blind๐Ÿ˜Ž

Like I said before, if you have to tell people how happy you are in marriage then you really are not nor have a strong one.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
STPrincess thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

It's highly contradictory when they show CA happy with Deviji but Anuj thinking CA is not getting the love she deserves from Deviji.

CAs character is poorly written. Aa a child, she is very unrealistic by running off to Deviji at every sight of her and shouting "yayyyy". Like, I want to ghuske say shut up !!

Harish111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Snowstorm22

Like I said before, if you have to tell people how happy you are in marriage then you really are not nor have a strong one.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

https://imgflip.com/i/7bryt6

Edited by Harish111 - 1 years ago

Word Count: 1

Snowstorm22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Well said. If you have to say it to make to get others to believe you, it is more like you are trying to tell yourself your good mom, wife.๐Ÿ˜‚ you know deep inside you are not.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
1257887 thumbnail

Maaya should yell at ApMaan :

Dekho Dekho bacha chor ! bacha chor ! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

IWasHareeshFan thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

chee chee chee!

what kind of show this is, what is going on, even Ekta maa does not show such things, I mean pehle ek abuser se anupama ne divorce liya, phir kisi aur se shaadi ki, phir vahi abuser jisko pehle anupama pasand nahi thi vahi ab uske saath rehna chahta hai aur udhar maya aur kapadiya sahab kaa toh alag hi chal raha hai, I should not say this but this women anupama rightly deserves all this, I mean she ignored a person who loved her for more than 25 years and chose a family who abused her for more than 25 years, all anuj wanted was love from her and that lady could not give him that also. Then he just asked to give time to their daughter and she could not do that as well, so now kapadiya sahab has got a person who is willing to give her time and love both to CA so why not......

I know EMA is the worst thing but EMA ki zaroorat hi kya hai, jis hisaab se anupama madam chal rahi hai naa ek din aaega jab Kapadiya sahab bolenge ki "anu maine bohot try kiya par ab mujhse nahi hota aur, mujhe bhi sab chahiye "sab sab sab" tumhare sar par itne matke hain ki tum aur 2 matke nahi utha paogi, so its better you leave these 2 matkas and go to that family, let me live happily with my family, there is someone who does not considers us matka and she is willing to give us her love and time both, so I am done with you now, I cannot tolerate daily tamashas everyday soooory soooooory bohoooot bohooot soooooooory"

I watch a show where a character Karishma Singh said "murde me jaan nahi phoonki jati uska antim sanskaar kiya jata hai" (you cannot give life to a dead body you can just cremate it" which means that if a person is not willing to change or not willing to help him/her self so you cannot help her/him as well, therefore its better to leave that person. It suits in this show, this women willingly wants to go to his abusers so no one can help her. This women says "mujhe sab sab sab chahiye" kno one gets everything someone tell here ki "kisi ko sab sab sab nahi milta"

magicalgirll thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IWasHareeshFan

chee chee chee!

what kind of show this is, what is going on, even Ekta maa does not show such things, I mean pehle ek abuser se anupama ne divorce liya, phir kisi aur se shaadi ki, phir vahi abuser jisko pehle anupama pasand nahi thi vahi ab uske saath rehna chahta hai aur udhar maya aur kapadiya sahab kaa toh alag hi chal raha hai, I should not say this but this women anupama rightly deserves all this, I mean she ignored a person who loved her for more than 25 years and chose a family who abused her for more than 25 years, all anuj wanted was love from her and that lady could not give him that also. Then he just asked to give time to their daughter and she could not do that as well, so now kapadiya sahab has got a person who is willing to give her time and love both to CA so why not......

I know EMA is the worst thing but EMA ki zaroorat hi kya hai, jis hisaab se anupama madam chal rahi hai naa ek din aaega jab Kapadiya sahab bolenge ki "anu maine bohot try kiya par ab mujhse nahi hota aur, mujhe bhi sab chahiye "sab sab sab" tumhare sar par itne matke hain ki tum aur 2 matke nahi utha paogi, so its better you leave these 2 matkas and go to that family, let me live happily with my family, there is someone who does not considers us matka and she is willing to give us her love and time both, so I am done with you now, I cannot tolerate daily tamashas everyday soooory soooooory bohoooot bohooot soooooooory"

I watch a show where a character Karishma Singh said "murde me jaan nahi phoonki jati uska antim sanskaar kiya jata hai" (you cannot give life to a dead body you can just cremate it" which means that if a person is not willing to change or not willing to help him/her self so you cannot help her/him as well, therefore its better to leave that person. It suits in this show, this women willingly wants to go to his abusers so no one can help her. This women says "mujhe sab sab sab chahiye" kno one gets everything someone tell here ki "kisi ko sab sab sab nahi milta"

I agree Anupama is living in delusional world ki chahe wo Anuj choti ko jitna ignore kare wo phir bhaagta hua ayega but i am so glad finally Anuj ne mirror dikha diya Taali ek haath se nahi bajti Anupama is responsible for all this ๐Ÿ˜ณab pachtaoge kya jab chidiya chug gayi khet. anuj is also a human.

IWasHareeshFan thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: magicalgirll

I agree Anupama is living in delusional world ki chahe wo Anuj choti ko jitna ignore kare wo phir bhaagta hua ayega but i am so glad finally Anuj ne mirror dikha diya Taali ek haath se nahi bajti Anupama is responsible for all this ๐Ÿ˜ณab pachtaoge kya jab chidiya chug gayi khet. anuj is also a human.

They say that this is women empowerment, really! I think we were taught wrong definition of empowerment kyunki Anupama toh kabhi galat nahi ho sakti naa, toh hum hi galat padh kar aae hain.

1257887 thumbnail

Guys you should read comments on YouTube and twitter. The makers should be sued for what they are showing. Totally disgusting.

People are commenting that since Maya is a bar dancer ,she is running after a married man. ๐Ÿ˜ก. Maaya ne apni auqat dikha di. ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฎ

At first they show her a sexual assault victim and now they are depicting her in a bad light just to glorify thier regressive bechari Dukhiatma female lead.

Why would someone like Maya run after a pathetic human like Anuj ?? Anuj can have multiple ONS and affairs , Ankush can have child out of wedlock but still these two disgusting men are judging Maaya and choosing Anupama over her.

I don't like this villification. Abhi kuch din pehle hi inhe Maaya ke through women empowerment dikhana tha chudi bajaake and now they are villifying her putting bar dancers, sexual assault victims in a bad light.

I was rooting fir Maaya Anuj . Now i want Maaya to walk away . ApMaan truly deserve each other with devil spawn CA as their child.

Shame on you DKP for showing educated, modern , successful women in a bad light.

You deserve to be boycotted.

Shameless ! Pukeworthy!! Disgusting! ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

Edited by Musketeer_95 - 1 years ago
Koms9 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I wanna change maa's dialogue today- Mr. Shah ghatiya ho sakte hain par galat nahi hain

Now if

1. Maa stays with Mr. Shah even after their divorce and trash's remarriage and serves them bf lunch dinner like a devoted wife

2. maa spends everyday at SH or visits shah house everyday leaving her husband and daughter

3. Tells her ex husband that her feelings have remained same even after signing divorce

What is wrong in Mr. Shah's proposal? He is a cheater. Cheated for 9 yrs but still Maa roars he is a good man. Still chooses to support/console/hug/cook/care for him even when he is abusing her.

Maa has herself showed she has no problem even with her son's EMA. She has been forcing/manipulating Kinjal to stay with Toshu even after EMA so why his showoff now?

If Maa was spending time with her new husband and tending him when he was sick, noone would have thought of asking her what trashraj asked.

Actions speak louder than words.