Anupamaa Live Update and Daily Discussion Thread 20 Feb 2023

Sutapasima thumbnail

Drama Enthusiasts

Posted: 1 years ago

Baa is furious that Anupama left SH n went back to Anuj n CA leaving behind Toshu. Babuji and Vanraj try to calm Baa .

at KM Maaya has baked a cake for CA and she gets very excited on seeing it . She wants to cut the cake right then, she misses mummy. Anuj explains Mummy was busy . Maaya states CA need not be upset, so what if Anupama was not here, Maaya was here. She will cut the cake along with CA and Anuj. CA agrees reluctantly.

As Maaya happily moves towards them the lights go out, and a hand joins Anuj’s had as he holds the knife . The lights turn on to reveal Anupama there, Anuj and CA are happy to see her back . Maaya is furious as she missed her chance to cut the cake. After happy moments of cake cutting n sharing, Maaya gets jealous that she baked the cake but got none of it from CA. She refuses to accept a bite from Anupama making an excuse of Almond allergies.

CA then gets excited about the picnic the next day. She asks Mummy to accompany her, Anupama agrees and CA runs off to get her list .

Anuj asks Anupama to avoid giving CA a heart break again . Anuoama assures she will be there for CA . Baa calls Anupama and informs it was Toshu’s doctors appointment next day and Anupama was needed l Anupama angrily retorts that she had detailed discussions with Mr Shah n he would accompany Tos and Anupama need not accompany them .

Anuj asks her not to give her word to CA and then get caught some where , because it was not correct for CA, Anupama insists she will be there.she will manage everything . Baa’s call interrupts them and Anupama firmly replies that she will not come to SH. She cuts Baa’s next call .

Anuj asks Anupama not to overwork herself . She better explain to CA and give her another heart break n get upset. They could not even have a discussions between then without the intervention of Baa, how could Anupama accompany them to picnic ?
Anupama assures she will be there for the child . Maaya takes up this golden opportunity and states she did nit want her daughter tk suffer any more if Anupama was not free. She offers to accompany CA to picnic . Anupama gets scared and insists that she accompany them to picnic .
After moments of pondering Anuj allows Maaya to accompany them for picnic . Maaya is all smiles but Anupama is seeing it was a threat. CA arrives with her list for the picnic, Anupama gets emotional , Maaya hugs CA and assures her they will do what ever was noted in that list.

Precap

It’s night time , Anu Van are sitting on the steps at entrance of SH, Van states he was very happy she was here and he wishes she could return to their family once again, he wishes they could live together happily peacefully once again.
Anupama fumes with fury and warns him to stop it right there n never speak such words ever again, Anupama is very happily married to Anuj .
Maaya is seen walking hand in hand with Anuj at the picnic and Anuj too seems to be enjoying her company. He smiles as Maya walks close to him, her head almost touching his shoulder.

Episode ends with the frame showing Anuj Maaya close together , in centre , Anupama on once side n Vanraj on the other .

Edited by Sutapasima - 1 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

I enjoyed the episode very much. Mann Ko Bahut Shanti Mili.😳 Puppy is becoming the wild dog again.😎 Accha Hua Deviji Ko Picnic Jane Se Mana Kar Diya. When he said that MAAya should accompany CA to the picnic, it looked like Deviji received a message that read, "Your entire account balance has been transferred to MAAya." 😆That woman was still stuck in her Lala land. "Mein Sab Samhal Lungi." She had to receive 3 calls from SH in a span of 5 minutes, but she still believes she could handle CA's day-long picnic. Khud Ke Bacche Toh Sambhala Nahin Jaate, Dusron Ke Bacche Sambhalna Chahti Hain. When Pakhi took Kavya to her school function, she got offended, but now she wants to take MAAya's kid to her school program. What a selfish lady. Go take care of your paralyzed son and let CA's mother take care of her. Stop stealing others' babies. You are the worst mother to your adopted kid, please atleast try to be a responsible mother to your disabled son.

Precap: Besharam back to SH. Dada Dadi will have a very romantic conversation while MAAyan are coming close

731627 thumbnail

Anupama show has turn to third class drama a stranger come to house for whatever reason either that stranger has intention to put all members on road or snatch other spouse and then triangle

Today episode was third class drama

Edited by surabhi01 - 1 years ago
Snowstorm22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

First, foremost, thank you, as always for watching this show for me.🙏I wish You didn’t have to but, I don’t have the patience to sit through Shah klan and Maa. I am too afraid to break my remote control again. Hubby refuse to replace this time.😂😂😂 Although the first two were by mistake, this one would be out of my hate for this writing.😂😂

Now to the show.

So Maa came back, just in time to cut the cake which was made by bio-mom.😡 Maya seriously needs to put a stop to being a doormat to this woman. Confront her and make it clear she is the mother and stop getting in her way when she is trying to bond with her child.😡

Does Baa not see her Bank account is in the verge of depleting and Toshu medical bill are about to pill up, she needs to set her piority straight or else who will pay the bills, feed the family?!.😂😂 With the schedule power point made by the great Devine devijii, there is no room for anyone to go into work so she the great Devine has to do everything she can to keep food on the table and bills paid.🤣

Precap: You know your marriage is In trouble when you have to defend it.😂😂 I am not sure in my almost 28 yrs of marriage, I have ever had to defend it once, I don’t think.🤔😂. Get used to it, she will be doing a lot of it from here on.😂😂

Did Mr. Shah forget this the Same ex wife he said reeked in vegetables cutting and spices?🤔

Did Mr. Shah current wife hear his entire conversation?😂 Or at this point does Kavya even care🤔😂😂😂

Edited by Snowstorm22 - 1 years ago
magicalgirll thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: surabhi01

Anupama show has turn to third class drama a stranger come to house for whatever reason either that stranger has intention to put all members on road or snatch other spouse and then triangle

Aaj ka ep sukoon dene wala tha mazaa agaya finally 👏👏ab jaake hisaab hua barabar what goes around comes around akhir sach hogaya

Snowstorm22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: surabhi01

Just a comedy act. Even third class drama’s are written better.😂😂
Snowstorm22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MOTHERHOOD

I enjoyed the episode very much. Mann Ko Bahut Shanti Mili.😳 Puppy is becoming the wild dog again.😎 Accha Hua Deviji Ko Picnic Jane Se Mana Kar Diya. When he said that MAAya should accompany CA to the picnic, it looked like Deviji received a message that read, "Your entire account balance has been transferred to MAAya." 😆That woman was still stuck in her Lala land. "Mein Sab Samhal Lungi." She had to receive 3 calls from SH in a span of 5 minutes, but she still believes she could handle CA's day-long picnic. Khud Ke Bacche Toh Sambhala Nahin Jaate, Dusron Ke Bacche Sambhalna Chahti Hain. When Pakhi took Kavya to her school function, she got offended, but now she wants to take MAAya's kid to her school program. What a selfish lady. Go take care of your paralyzed son and let CA's mother take care of her. Stop stealing others' babies. You are the worst mother to your adopted kid, please atleast try to be a responsible mother to your disabled son.

Precap: Besharam back to SH. Dada Dadi will have a very romantic conversation while MAAyan are coming close

Of course the great Devine Deviji can do it all, doesn’t her pati understand, she is Maa, and can do it all in five minutes or less jiffy, style, even if it mean breaking every bone in her body while doing it.🤣

So glad Anuj made it clear Maya would take her not Deviji.👏👏👏. Her own kids pati doesn’t have his own wealth either. She has to save her bank account anyway she can. 🤣

So Mr. Shah and his first wife spend quality time together again under the stairs while setting in Shah steps.🥰

I can’t wait to read about tomorrow ‘s picnic. I hope less of Anupama there would be better.🥰

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

So Mishter Tamashah n Mrs Maidmaa Anuj Tamashah Kapadia Shah r emotionally cheating on their spouses..🤪

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

Originally posted by: zohakhan7

So Mishter Tamashah n Mrs Maidmaa Anuj Tamashah Kapadia Shah r emotionally cheating on their spouses..🤪

I hope the true lovers reunite so that AnupaMaid can permanently shift to Shah House.

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Thank you makers for taking some corrective action. I'm glad the mother son duo have finally realised the importance of the royal unpaid maid and now will convince/force her to stay at Shah Palace.

This recognition is the least that AnupaMaid deserves for her decades of free service. Anuraj moment towards the end was ❤️