Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: driven

I heard they removed the iconic boardroom scene. 

Yes they removed the iconic boardroom scene, I think they got scared of the backlash, the boardroom scene can’t be replicated by Karthik’s overexcited grin and jumpy attitude, Allu Arjun was too good in it. 

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

That ...lambe taango wali....was hilarious...😆

BTW why is Allu crying...as if uski movie koi Mugal -e Azam thee...jisko Kartik ne barbaad kar diya...

When did Allu Arjun cry? 😕..
For a matter of fact, I don’t think so he even knows or cares that a thakela remake has released. It’s not new for him, Bollywood Aksar uska kuch na kuch copy maar hi deta hai.

And yes it’s not a Mughal e Adam, but it was still a classic based on his charisma and swag, the movie is loved by the audience despite an average story, and a blockbuster too. 

Originally posted by: MiVida_Messi

When did Allu Arjun cry? 😕..
For a matter of fact, I don’t think so he even knows or cares that a thakela remake has released. It’s not new for him, Bollywood Aksar uska kuch na kuch copy maar hi deta hai.

And yes it’s not a Mughal e Adam, but it was still a classic based on his charisma and swag, the movie is loved by the audience despite an average story, and a blockbuster too. 

Arre did you watch the clip??😆

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Arre did you watch the clip??😆

which clip? Don’t tell me you talking about the parody one 😆

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

I also love the selective pickiness that some reviewers like tried and refused jammy have…

He has a problem with allu arjun staring at poojas legs in the original …but he couldnt stop fanboying over Pathan where srk literally stares at a hookers b**bs and says boobles …

One is objectification the other is just harmless fun? 😒😒

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Ikr That’s an parody edit someone made😂😂

Allu arjun didn’t actually cry watching it and film himself while crying 
😢 

haan.....toh someone made that parody obviously showing that Allu must be so disappointed with Shehzaada....so my comment was for whoever made that parody Bhai...😆

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Originally posted by: pathaka

I also love the selective pickiness that some reviewers like tried and refused jammy have…

He has a problem with allu arjun staring at poojas legs in the original …but he couldnt stop fanboying over Pathan where srk literally stares at a hookers b**bs and says boobles …

One is objectification the other is just harmless fun? 😒😒

They can do anything to justify their biases 

And the fact that even pooja’s character enjoys Bantu’s attention and so called leg fantasy and reciprocates isn’t talked about enough 😒

I’ll never hate any of my favorites’ remakes so much the way I’m cringing about everything in shehzada 😣

😢 

Arre yaar....its obvious....even if Allu is upset ...he won't show it...itna serious kyon ho gaye sab log..😆...or did you think that I think that it was Allu crying for real...🤣

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

😢 

Yes I figured, I got confused with Blue ice’s full comment 🤣

By the way, in reality if bunny sees any clip of shehzada then that parody might be turned true too. I just saw a clip, Karthik’s mouth is wide open with all flashy teeth, WTH is this cringe? 😣🤡