What made Raghav fall...

nish_vir thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

...in love with Bhavna?

I am totally, watching the show for these two ofcourse BUT this is way too sudden.

Let's talk facts first then. From the get go, she came across to him, as someone suffering and struggling. Out of goodwill, he helped her everytime, and well, she was thankful about that usually but sour on a few occassions too.

The first time, she miffed him- she offered him food as apology (plus the 🎶 note)- I would have been sold on this one too. Handwritten, honest confessions are so rare these days, and you top it with good food, and have it delivered at your workplace. That is a nice surprise, indeed. But they just started here.

And then Raghav went on to help her, everytime. Be it the bank fraud case, her phone screen getting cracked,taking her to hospital, taking responsibility for the mess that aaru created with the wedding gifts. Honestly, ask me and the bg music should be blaring behind Bhavna🤪I mean, where will you find a man who respects, and takes responsibility, despite that age old animosity going.

The man spent an entire cold night in the car, waiting for her. And the woman didn't even bat an eyelash!😭 I was so so sold on Raghav's patience, like WOW!

So, by this point I'd say they had developed a secret acquaintance-ship , but raghav's ship had sailed already!😆 The second thing, that, I'd say attracted Raghav to Bhavna, was her dance. Creative people are attractive- dancers and singers especially.

And the most important thing, would be her selflessness, i believe. Raghav has ample of it too.

But Bhavna still grieves Deepak for he was a happy memory, while Raghav loathes the memory of his runaway wife. So, this stark difference may also be the reason why Raghav inclined this easily towards Bhavna. He was emotionally lonely, and felt a connection with her. Bhavna luckily has Aanchal, and her husband's love to rely on.

BUT

"Bhawna ji mujhe yaha lekar aayi" ( hospital scene)

This was 😕 meh. Because, she may have been feeling jittery, but didn't she turn the auto around looking for her bangle. And poor guy, has no clue but he fawns over the fatti sari ki patti she tied on his forehead, and caresses the rose, that actually came from Swati😆

He saved Aanchal from the goons, while she spoke against Bhanu only because she couldn't help it. If she could, she would never have outed him. For sure. But our hero, brought her into the house for night, despite the bad blood between the houses.

Had it been the other way around, with Bhawna having feelings at this point, I would have been convinced. But with Raghav falling for bhawna, there needs to be more development on her part, there needs to be done more so that his initial attraction could be cemented into love.

But🤡Raghav ji is already accepting ki yahi pyaar hai.

DON'T!!!!

Take time. Evaluate your heart. Then fall. And have her fall for him too. I am too tired of seeing the man falling first, while the woman keeps on resisting.

Note- I love this couple, I do. But i adore slow romance, starting with baby steps. So this leap, seems a bit rushed, just that.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Word to your post.

This is typical ITV cliche route.. if either or both leads are divorced or widowed, it’s always the ML who falls for the FL. ( Eg: Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha serial, Punar Vivah serial, Ganga serial, Mehendi Hai Rachne Wali, so on.. )

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

But in PV the FL fell first, right?

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

But in PV the FL fell first, right?

Yes. You’re right.

jenny156 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I so agree on this!! It feels rushed that I am struggling a bit to connect to Raghav at the moment. No doubt I love the couple, but feels like something is missing 🤔. It was after the hospital track and Swati constantly putting into Raghav's head where all this started. Before that it was pure admiration which I adored more. I do acknowledge Swati for playing cupid but Raghav is at fault for declaring he is in love so fast. But obviously this is ITV and they did the aarti scene specifically to justify this.

Now my hope is only on Bhavna. Like you said, she has her daughter and her late husband's memories to hold on to. So we will just have to wait and watch how she falls in love with Raghav. And she being sensible plus all the societal norms she is surrounded with, will take lots of time to declare she is in love.

jenny156 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Also, the show's trp is constant at 0.2. I saw somewhere that the channel wanted to pull the plug on the show or change its time slot due to low trps. I'm not sure how true it is as most Star Bharat shows have low trps. If it is true then we can understand why they are rushing through the storyline. Maybe they want to show the love track asap as that's what most daily soap viewers like to watch nowadays. So if we are getting this, then let's just be happy with it. It is better than the show going off air atleast.

I request everyone to please watch the show on tv, not online. I watch it online as I am outside India so I have no choice.