She affects him ( Today's episode)

Ayu_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

In today's episode, i just loved how he is able to recognise Sahiba voice. Plus his angry side is something which only Sahiba is able to see. Maybe it is because she is different and she is replying him back with savage answers which made him to realise she is different. 

I m confused how this man is not attracted to her. His good side is too naive and his Angry side is smart ass to detect people. It's weird. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mickey.mouse thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Well said.. Excited to see how they interact after the wedding. Is it scheduled for this weekend on the 19th or next week 

averma4583 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mickey.mouse

Well said.. Excited to see how they interact after the wedding. Is it scheduled for this weekend on the 19th or next week 

I can visualize him singing β€œMunda sohna main, tu kudi crore Di, tere liye pehli wali chhor di!” - from the movie shehzada 

Edited by averma4583 - 1 years ago
Ayu_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: averma4583

I can visualize him singing β€œMunda sohna main, tu kudi crore Di, tere liye pehli wali chhor di!” - from the movie shehzada 

Yes yes...

binikakemprai6 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

But I'm kinda surprised the Angad who is so much formal with non family members is holding the hand of a supposed waitress (not even a guy)πŸ˜‚ I'm like "Woah itni khusi that he's ready to dance over broken pieces of glasses" I'm sure his would be wife won't like that he's holding the hand of another woman. 😌

aichu700 thumbnail

the fact that angad ko abhi se hi hamari sahiba ki  aadat ho rahi hain 

Edited by aichu700 - 1 years ago
ShivaShumbo thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: binikakemprai6

But I'm kinda surprised the Angad who is so much formal with non family members is holding the hand of a supposed waitress (not even a guy)πŸ˜‚ I'm like "Woah itni khusi that he's ready to dance over broken pieces of glasses" I'm sure his would be wife won't like that he's holding the hand of another woman. 😌

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!