I think I met the man of my life (just saw but interesting I swear)

cyhmie thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Okay, so there's some details that I'm not going to write because it might be too long (but if you ant them just tell me)

So there is a guy, I discovered him on social network first a long time ago and find him cute but didn't go more far.

One day, I saw him for the first time in my life, how to say he was the most charismatic man I never saw in my life, and I don't want to admit but maybe I fell at first sight.

After that, I saw him 3 other times at various moments but never went to talk to him because I'm too shy and the last time I saw him, he was with a girl so I decided to gave up.

BUT today is Valentine's day, and I somewhat manifest that if I saw him today (yeah I didn't really gave up I know), it's a sign of the Universe or God directly.

Guess what, I saw him. I didn't know what to do, I didn't really expect that, I just manifested on my head but not really with all my heart. But I saw him, he was too far away but I knew it was him.

So, in fact I don't know what to do, is it really a sign or just me who is obsessed like I'm obsessed with various things in my life ?

And what should I do ? The guy seems in couple and I don't want to try anything knowing that.

But come on ? Is it a sign that he is the man of my life ? Or am I inventing things like always ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Watansh21 thumbnail
Posted: 10 months ago

It's understandable that you're experiencing mixed emotions and uncertainties in this situation. While seeing someone you find attractive or charismatic can be exciting, it's important to approach it with a balanced perspective.

Firstly, it's important to remember that the concept of "signs" can be subjective and open to interpretation. Sometimes, coincidences happen, and it's natural for us to seek meaning in them. However, it's essential to maintain a rational mindset and not read too much into these occurrences.

Regarding the person you're interested in, if you saw him with someone else, it's best to respect his current relationship status and not actively pursue anything further. It's important to prioritize respect and consideration for others' emotions and commitments.

Instead of solely relying on signs or external factors, take some time to reflect on your own feelings and desires. Assess if your interest in this person is based on genuine compatibility and shared values, or if it is primarily driven by infatuation or external appearances.

Additionally, it's important to work on overcoming shyness and building confidence in approaching people. If you're interested in getting to know someone better, it's generally more effective to have open and honest communication rather than relying on assumptions or signs.

Ultimately, trust your instincts and take the time to understand your own feelings and motivations. Remember, relationships are built on mutual understanding, respect, and shared connection.