Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dellzcreationz thumbnail
Rainbow Reign Pride Participant 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: DeepthiSunil

I always tot that entire part was so botched up..exactly around same time I started losing interest in the show..it stopped making sense..the Salvatore brothers used to keep plotting to get rid of klaus and he wud just keep saving their lives..well, good the originals got their own show..there own it just kept getting crazier..

Because of the fan following

Anything can happen...if makers actually take in to account what the fans want and rather what they want to showcase pre decidedly.

That's what happened with Klaus and his siblings...

DeepthiSunil thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dellzcreationz

Because of the fan following

Anything can happen...if makers actually take in to account what the fans want and rather what they want to showcase pre decidedly.

That's what happened with Klaus and his siblings...

TIMG toh I think it is all predecided..there is very little scope to change..ts just 42 episodes and having followed Gashmeer for a while, man won’t let them edit his character arch..he left Imlie when it was at its TRP highest because he wasn’t happy with his character..he will leave TIMG also gladly if they take it off track..
dellzcreationz thumbnail

TIMG toh I think it is all predecided..there is very little scope to change..ts just 42 episodes and having followed Gashmeer for a while, man won’t let them edit his character arch..he left Imlie when it was at its TRP highest because he wasn’t happy with his character..he will leave TIMG also gladly if they take it off track..

Let's see but anything can happen ...

Because agar trps aur fans ki demand ho toh kuch bhi ho sakta hai ...

DeepthiSunil thumbnail

Thier Monday episode got 1.7 TRP..TRPs are just setting in, I think we should just give it sometime..opening TRPs are never really the right indication..

Edited by DeepthiSunil - 1 years ago
heavenlybliss thumbnail

Originally posted by: dellzcreationz

Yess vampires are powerful

But only in TVD werewolves are having a upper hand

But Vampires be like why fear when Klaus is here even though they have a love hate relationship with him 😆

Klaus had his own spin off i think😆

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ammena

So this week trp was 1.3 I don't think its bad but makers need to tone down the romance part be it armaan /eisha or in future if they show veer/eisha because trp audience mostly like drama ,twist and turns and past week episode mostly were filler and filled with eisha armaan I myself changed channel thrice ,its hard to connect them i don't know stelena romance was also fast paced but this is jet speed its hard to connect their scene 😕.

They wont get any trp without romance😆

DeepthiSunil thumbnail

Originally posted by: la_Reine

They wont get any trp without romance😆

I don’t think so..Ghum, Anupama all TRP toppers without romance being the central theme..TRP audience is very diff from SM audience..a reason why Sitara shows all do well, they don’t listen to the noise created by fans 🤣
urmita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I don’t think so..Ghum, Anupama all TRP toppers without romance being the central theme..TRP audience is very diff from SM audience..a reason why Sitara shows all do well, they don’t listen to the noise created by fans 🤣

trp audience needs a female lead character to relate to and feel really sorry for them...get angry at injustice being done to them..feel proud and happy at their achievements...Sai and Anupama give people that bhar bhar k...there is Virat pakhi to get disgusted and angry with, Sai to sympathize with...who needs romance🤣
dellzcreationz thumbnail

Originally posted by: la_Reine

Klaus had his own spin off i think😆

Yes Klaus and his siblings had his own spin off you didn't know ?

Surilikoyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

In one of the epi it was shown that Veer bites cherry's neck .I wanted to know is it dream sequence or real.If it happened cherry is a werewolf girl right.