Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wizardofoz2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: LeoNa_97

Mahish aur bhediya 😂🤣 🤭

Vaise ichadari manhoos se bhi syaada koi aur ki yaad aayi mujhe😆divya drishti wali lavanya(chipkali)🤣

Gash and kashmeer🥰🥰

Oh i just got the hindi name re vedu icchadari nevla enemy of naagin. Waisich mahish enemy of khoon choosoing bhediya😆.. chipkali yaad hai mereko of dd 🤣

Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Abhi Twilight ka year of birth bhi liya na.😆 Not sure what was year of birth for Stefan in TVD.

I am team Kundra for now. ⭐️ Seems like a lot Gash fans here. He is also good looking but I am finding Veer's character quite interesting.

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Buffalo/ox is wolves enemy. That cracked me up 🤣🤣

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rianam11213

What is exact time when episode come on voot? Monday it came before tv. Tuesday wed they don't put till 11 pm. It's so confusing.

sometimes it never comes 😆

Some times comes as same time as tv 😆

Voot is the worst app ever😡

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mallippoo

No. Lockwoods were werewolves in TVD. This shapeshifting bison or whatever is Cv's own creativity 😆as the Oberois are already bhediyas with vampire-like traits

For a difference they also eat raw meat 😆
dellzcreationz thumbnail
Rainbow Reign Pride Participant 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

No. Lockwoods were werewolves in TVD. This shapeshifting bison or whatever is Cv's own creativity 😆as the Oberois are already bhediyas with vampire-like traits

They are showing the Lockwoods as Ox or Bull whatever 😂😂

But I can't wait to see Desi Klaus as the hybrid by having a bhediya feature and a ox/bull..

heavenlybliss thumbnail

TVD also has werewolves? Why cant I remember?😳

What is this relation of vampires and werewolves

DeepthiSunil thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: la_Reine

Warewolves venom can kill vampires..they are not necessarily stronger than vampires but they are one above vampires in the food chain 🤪

DeepthiSunil thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I am finally seeing some progress in ArSha..their dialogues, the aesthetics, acting, bgm everything hit right in the last episode..Gashmeer acted well..I can understand his POV a little more clearly now..the man is a deprived kid inside..I can also see his already broken heart getting broken mercilessly by Veer and Eisha soon..but ngl, I am lk excited to see how Armaan will deal with it..the actor has the depth to portray it well..I liked how Veer tried to save Armaan as well..saw a glimpse of Damon in him today which I liked..but didn’t get those mixed feelings he showed in the end towards eisha and kavya..the shows seems to be cooking relationships like they are 2 mts Maggi, a lil disappointing..but overall I m liking how the show is picking up in pace and quality 🤞🏼

dellzcreationz thumbnail
Rainbow Reign Pride Participant 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: la_Reine

Werewolves are humans who also have healing properties and a bit of speed and their werewolf venom is a killer to vampires ...one bite and it's a slow poison to vampire.

Just Witches ,they too are part of the supernatural world are enemies to the masters of the night which is Vamps...

Tyler was a werewolf

And his uncle and dad too

But in TVD only his uncle was given more screen presence than his dad.

And then after Caroline he had a werewolf girlfriend Hayley

And then Klaus who was half werewolf and half vamp the only saviour for any werewolf bite given to any vampire is his blood after breaking the curse by the ritual that he had performed he became the Hybrid...

And then Klaus had a one night stand with Tyler's ex girlfriend Hayley and because of that one night stand It gave us the The Originals and the Legacies 😆

Edited by dellzcreationz - 1 years ago