Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Why i have feel KAVYA loved Armaan , n for that Veer is blaming Armaan to snatch her subtly .

n kavya is alive. plus KK's iv vere is completely black and bad without any reason. he does not have any redemption and no justification

opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

yes I read that but got confused. Armaan is acting like Damon, kk ka vibe is like Damon but he probably will be Steph? Idk

no one will damon , no one will be stephen

gashmeer said trio character are grey here. trio will have dark n white mixed

KK said Veer is black and bad who has no reason to be at all. veer will have no redemption

opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: typhoon

hi everyone i will watch this show on and off it depends how it plays

too rushed up it seems fighting from moon to earth😆

yes only 52 episodes so they are making it rush

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ritzie

What revenge is veer taking from Armaan? Did Armaan convert him to a bhediya? He doesn't seem that kind of person.

Didn't Damon also hate Stefan for soem reason? I dont even remember😆

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: opsora2090

Why i have feel KAVYA loved Armaan , n for that Veer is blaming Armaan to snatch her subtly .

n kavya is alive. plus KK's iv vere is completely black and bad without any reason. he does not have any redemption and no justification

TVD SPOILERS:

In the original Katherine (Kavya) loved Stefan (Armaan) but she was sleeping with and feeding on both of them. Katherine then gets captured and killed when the residents of Mystic Falls have a raid of sorts to get rid of vampires.

So Damon (Veer) returns to Mystic Falls (Landsdale), its because he figures out the vamps weren’t dead, just in a coma state, imprisoned under the old church ruins, so he wants to free Katherine.

When the grave is open with the help of Bonnie (the witch friend) and her grandmother, he finds that Katherine was never in the grave and had someone in the inside to help her escape.

Eventually its revealed that Katherine never loved Damon. She was always in love with Stefan.

Also, according to the books, Stefan and Elena were endgame but it changed in the show because:

1. Ian Somerhalder, the actor playing Damon became insanely popular.

2. So Damon had crazy fangirls

3. Nina and Ian’s chemistry was insane

4. The couple even dated in real life.

urmita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

The pace they are going they seem to be planning on showing 8 seasons of TVD in one season of TIMG....😆

So as per TVD Kathrine was already quite an experienced vampire who moved to mystic falls and sort of wanted Stefan for herself but she drank blood from both stefan and damon and used damon to get stefan...But Damon really loved kathrine and Stefan never loved her, she just compelled him into thinking he did for a while...damon at that point was a nice guy...all this ended in both brother turning vampire by her and her getting staked and imprisoned...Stefan at the start of his vampire life had an emptionless phase where he sort of forced damon to drink human blood and survive...all this made Damon hate stefan and become the bad guy out to trouble his brother forever and take revenge...Stefan got better became the nice guy again with time but by then damage was done on Damon...damon came back to mystic falls after stefan to try and free kathrine by using Bonnie and Elena...but he found out that kathrine was never trapped, she freed herself and escaped and doesnt care about Damon at all...after that he stopped being such and enemy to his own brother, fell for Elena..Elena was a good influence on him but he was bad influence on her...

I had read the books first so I personally wanted Stelena to be endgame always...But damon became crazy popular and Ian and Nina were dating, so they made Delena endgame instead...

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

The writers are going too fast, they need to slow down a bit.

I am fed up of Yrkkh so watching for TP otherwise would have switched channels.

Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Thanks gor the summary for TVD. I heard a lot about it but because of commitment required to watch so many seasons, I was never was able to start with the first one. Just got glimpses of them here and there. You summary helps in understanding the context.

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

yes only 52 episodes so they are making it rush

That's Good I Like Short Tv Serials

Instead Of Long And Boring Ones

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5