Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Srj9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Agastia

Wow this is hilarious I couldn't stop laughing my mom is looking at me weirdly 😭🤣🤣🤣🤣

Lol.. I am glad you enjoyed it. Thank you so much for the feedback☺️

Dreamzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hahaha

Too hilarious 😂😂😂

Girls , read this ...

If you haven't already

Loving2Missing2 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

SRJ9 Hillarious🤣smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37 Aaj ka din mere liye kuchh ajeeb hai...... just a while back, my hubby cracked some joke and I kept giggling..... Now Dreamzz tagged me and I am ROFL.

Could you post BBT episode number..... enjoyed the series long back, now can't remember.

Dreamzz 🤗smiley31smiley31Thanks for sharing

Edited by Loving2Missing2 - 1 years ago
1259112 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dreamzz

Hahaha

Too hilarious 😂😂😂

Girls , read this ...

If you haven't already

Hilarious...Enjoyed it thoroughly... 😂

Thanks for sharing

Name_sake101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Srj9

Hello everyone, this is my first story. Please read and drop in your views🙂

This is set before the wedding when Dev and Vidhi are frequently chatting and eagerly waiting for their wedding. Divya is genuinely Vidhi's cousin in my story who happens to graduate from same college as Dev from London. Also Yogesh is a genuine friend.

Vidhi retires to her room after a tiring day with all the wedding shopping and helping her mom in her daily chores and also with the wedding preparations. But as the daily ritual goes she makes a point to message Dev. Dev, who was himself busy with his office work and the wedding stuff, was working on his laptop thinking about Vidhi and how his married life is going to be. He had a shy smile thinking about how they are going to proceed with being intimate. His mind drifted back to his recent conversation with his best friend Yogesh, whom he knew from his childhood. As he was thinking so, his phone's message tone rang and immediately his hands reached to see the message. As expected it was from Vidhi.

Vidhi : Hi sir, are you busy, Are you tired? Did you have your dinner? Are you stressing to finish the deadlines before the wedding?

Dev : Whew Vidhi please calm down. Lol you are behaving already as my wife 😍

Vidhi : Hmm so what's wrong with that? We are engaged means I am already your half-wife.It is your duty to bear my yapping🤪

Dev : Hey Milapini Ma, what situation have you brought me to😮‍💨

Vidhi : Hmph as if praying now is going to help😈

Dev : He he ok ok my little heart cool down

Vidhi : You still did not answer my questions🤷‍♀️

Dev : No No Yes No😅

Vidhi : 🤣

Dev : So how was your day?

Vidhi : Quite busy actually, with the preps and other household works. Thank god for Divya she is such a sweetheart. We had great time today

Dev : That's great, so what did you do?

Vidhi : We went out, had lunch, did some shopping and later in the evening watched po*n.

[ Vidhi's phone's autocorrected the word Prom to po*n and vidhi was too excited to share details that she overlooked her msg🤣 ]

Dev was bewildered to say the least. He could not message anything out of shock and Vidhi was way too excited to realise the ongoings.

Vidhi : It was so much fun, watching these videos made me think about how much fun I might have missed 😃

Dev : What? I mean you.. you like these kind of stuff😳

Vidhi : Even I did not know this would be so much fun😁. I mean you know me. I always thought that a boy and girl should not be touchy touchy but after seeing this video I am just impressed☺️

[ Vidhi is thinking about a salsa performance by divya and her classmate guy which was done beautifully and aesthitically. Also she was hoping that Dev knew about the dance already as this has been their college prom ritual ]

Dev : Are you sure? I mean this is way beyond your morals 😟

[ Vidhi mindvoice : morals.. huh dev sir must be thinking about that hug issue with arjun ]

Vidhi : But I have realised that I am wrong, everyone should experience this fun in lifetime

Dev unable to process the happenings went back to his prior conversation with Yogesh

[ Yogesh : Common Dev, this is not a big deal

Dev : No way I am going to do this

Yogesh : Please understand yaar, you are 40 and have never been with a girl ever, how do you expect to be intimate with vidhi. Watching po*n is not a sin ok

Dev : Yogesh yaar please leave the topic.I am sure vidhi does not expect such modern methods🙄 she is conservative like me so we will take it slow, you know the old school way

Yogesh : But she is 20 and girls these days watch web series and not tv serials 😎

Dev : my Vidhi is not like that, for us a simple forehead kiss is more romantic than a liplock 🥰🥰]

Vidhi : You know sir, actually I was hoping if we could also... I mean.. the both of us.. you know in the same way

[ Vidhi MV : How cool would it be if Dev sir and I do a salsa performance for our sangeet ]

[ Dev MV : oh no Yogesh was actually right😟 how did my innocent vidhi change so much ]

Dev : Vidhi cool down, you know we can take it slow☺️

[ Vidhi MV : slow ?? Oh dev sir is thinking about the slow dance we have decided upon ]

Vidhi : Yeah but that is so boring. We need to spice up things a little

Dev : Oh no, but I am not sure you see umm

Vidhi : I get it, you are worried that you might not learn everything so fast. Don't worry sir, I will watch the video again and again and learn everything, then I can teach you😎

Dev : Nooo

[ Dev 's MV : After seeing one time she is getting this excited, I can't even imagine what she will do after watching multiple times😳 ]

Dev : I will learn everything and umm we can umm do it your way

Vidhi : Really wow I am so lucky😘😘

Dev : Same same🥵

Vidhi : Ok so here's the thing, first you will go up and down then I will go up and down and then we will twirl and turn and ofcourse we can add some cuddles here and there

[ vidhi discussing the dance steps ]

Dev : Vidhi, don't you think this is all little extravagant

Vidhi : Come on Dev sir, don't be a spoilsport. See even I am geared up fully for the day oops night I mean

[ Vidhi's POV : the sangeet night 🥰 ]

[ Dev's MV : Oh god, this stupid Divya has corrupted my innocent Vidhi, OMG how am I going to reach her expectations, after all this is my first time too , I better act excited else vidhi may feel bad]

Dev : Of course we will rock the day I mean night

Vidhi : Really, thank you so much sir, I love you so much😘😘

Dev : Yeah same same

Vidhi : And keep up your spirits sir , the night is going to be long😉

[ Dev's MV : up..long... omg omg what is wrong with you vidhi😵‍💫 is she giving me hints ]

Dev : Yes very long, hopefully

Vidhi : I am hoping we go straight at least for 20 min then we can relax a bit and again go for the second round

Dev : 20 min, second round.. this needs too much experience and stamina

Vidhi : Don't you worry sir, I have thought about it all. We will watch the video together and divya will help us out if needed. And for stamina, I will give you my special homemade drink, it will give you instant energy, then you can go till 30 min also

Dev : Vidhi are you crazy? No way we are going to watch that together and what nonsense how can divya help us?😤

Vidhi : What is wrong in that ? We both should be co-ordinated in our movements na? Also Divya is pro at this, I will learn new moves from her😎

Dev : Moves... no way vidhi, you have already learned enough, infact more than enough. Listen to me we will take one step at a time ok, all this will look easy but practically it is not so 😰

Vidhi : Don't disappoint me sir please, I have already imagined everything about how the night is going to be spectacular

Dev : Disappoint, that is only the fear I have

Vidhi : Aww, my poor Dev sir who rocks every deal in business is now having performance pressure. Don't worry sir, I will ask all our family and close friends to cheer you while performing

[ Dev's MV : 😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫 what kind of po*n did she even watch ]

Vidhi : And if you fear that you might forget anything, we can play the video on projector, so you can see and follow💁‍♀️

Dev : You want to play po*n on our first night with people hooting and encouraging outside with me going up and down on you with co-ordinated movements for 20 minutes straight😳😳

[ Vidhi's MV : 😵‍💫😵‍💫 what the hell did dev sir just say, I want to watch p- p- p oh god I can't even say it in my mind and he wants to play it on my first night]

Vidhi : Sir, yuck, oh god I never knew you had such such dirty thoughts🥺

Dev : what me? It is you who already watched po*n and want all those ' moves'

Vidhi : Oh god yuck yuck, I never even mentioned that word in my life ever

Dev : Huh but you have been going on about if for the past 30 min

Vidhi : I am talking about the prom night at your college and the dance ritual

Dev : You want us both to perform salsa on our first night😳

Vidhi : Not first night🙆‍♀️ on our sangeet night

[ Dev now realising the goof up ]

Dev : Oh uhhh, vidhi can you please go back to our chat and check the first few messages

[ Vidhi's MV : What all stupid fantasies does Dev sir have, oh god I don't even know how to handle.... and then she saw her message which was autocorrected as po*n ]

Dev : Vidhi..

Dev : Vidhi ?

Dev : you ok??

Dev : are you there ?

Dev : say something

Dev : vidhi

Dev now called vidhi

Vidhi now out of shock and too embarassed to say anything picked up the pbone

Vidhi : that that ... it was...uh uh..autocorrect...damn my phone

Dev let out a hearty laugh

Dev : Relax vidhi, but I am glad we can talk about something intimate now unlike before where we spoke kind of formally, you know how conservative we both are and communication is the key to any relationship even the physical one.

Vidhi blushing : I agree sir

Dev : whew you can talk about po*n and all to me but still can't call me by my name

Vidhi : Sir... please don't pull my leg

Dev : Alright alright I know what to pull to make you call out my name😉😉

Vidhi bewildered suddenly blurted out : DEVVV😳

Dev : Wow finally your phone has made this formal line between us disappear

Vidhi : He he

Dev : I love you vidhi and I can't wait to share the most intimate moments of my life with you😘😘

Vidhi : Me too dev and I love you more😘🥰

[ P.S. : Inspired by a scene from The Big Bang Theory. Hope you guys had fun reading my first attempt at writing. Please do drop in your comments , thank you]

I had a great time reading it!! I was missing out on such a fun OS. It had me laughing real bad.🤣😆The family part you included was such a clever move!😆😆Confused Dev and Vidhi are super fun, be it onscreen or here in your story.

carljung thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Srj9

Hello everyone, this is my first story. Please read and drop in your views🙂

This is set before the wedding when Dev and Vidhi are frequently chatting and eagerly waiting for their wedding. Divya is genuinely Vidhi's cousin in my story who happens to graduate from same college as Dev from London. Also Yogesh is a genuine friend.

Vidhi retires to her room after a tiring day with all the wedding shopping and helping her mom in her daily chores and also with the wedding preparations. But as the daily ritual goes she makes a point to message Dev. Dev, who was himself busy with his office work and the wedding stuff, was working on his laptop thinking about Vidhi and how his married life is going to be. He had a shy smile thinking about how they are going to proceed with being intimate. His mind drifted back to his recent conversation with his best friend Yogesh, whom he knew from his childhood. As he was thinking so, his phone's message tone rang and immediately his hands reached to see the message. As expected it was from Vidhi.

Vidhi : Hi sir, are you busy, Are you tired? Did you have your dinner? Are you stressing to finish the deadlines before the wedding?

Dev : Whew Vidhi please calm down. Lol you are behaving already as my wife 😍

Vidhi : Hmm so what's wrong with that? We are engaged means I am already your half-wife.It is your duty to bear my yapping🤪

Dev : Hey Milapini Ma, what situation have you brought me to😮‍💨

Vidhi : Hmph as if praying now is going to help😈

Dev : He he ok ok my little heart cool down

Vidhi : You still did not answer my questions🤷‍♀️

Dev : No No Yes No😅

Vidhi : 🤣

Dev : So how was your day?

Vidhi : Quite busy actually, with the preps and other household works. Thank god for Divya she is such a sweetheart. We had great time today

Dev : That's great, so what did you do?

Vidhi : We went out, had lunch, did some shopping and later in the evening watched po*n.

[ Vidhi's phone's autocorrected the word Prom to po*n and vidhi was too excited to share details that she overlooked her msg🤣 ]

Dev was bewildered to say the least. He could not message anything out of shock and Vidhi was way too excited to realise the ongoings.

Vidhi : It was so much fun, watching these videos made me think about how much fun I might have missed 😃

Dev : What? I mean you.. you like these kind of stuff😳

Vidhi : Even I did not know this would be so much fun😁. I mean you know me. I always thought that a boy and girl should not be touchy touchy but after seeing this video I am just impressed☺️

[ Vidhi is thinking about a salsa performance by divya and her classmate guy which was done beautifully and aesthitically. Also she was hoping that Dev knew about the dance already as this has been their college prom ritual ]

Dev : Are you sure? I mean this is way beyond your morals 😟

[ Vidhi mindvoice : morals.. huh dev sir must be thinking about that hug issue with arjun ]

Vidhi : But I have realised that I am wrong, everyone should experience this fun in lifetime

Dev unable to process the happenings went back to his prior conversation with Yogesh

[ Yogesh : Common Dev, this is not a big deal

Dev : No way I am going to do this

Yogesh : Please understand yaar, you are 40 and have never been with a girl ever, how do you expect to be intimate with vidhi. Watching po*n is not a sin ok

Dev : Yogesh yaar please leave the topic.I am sure vidhi does not expect such modern methods🙄 she is conservative like me so we will take it slow, you know the old school way

Yogesh : But she is 20 and girls these days watch web series and not tv serials 😎

Dev : my Vidhi is not like that, for us a simple forehead kiss is more romantic than a liplock 🥰🥰]

Vidhi : You know sir, actually I was hoping if we could also... I mean.. the both of us.. you know in the same way

[ Vidhi MV : How cool would it be if Dev sir and I do a salsa performance for our sangeet ]

[ Dev MV : oh no Yogesh was actually right😟 how did my innocent vidhi change so much ]

Dev : Vidhi cool down, you know we can take it slow☺️

[ Vidhi MV : slow ?? Oh dev sir is thinking about the slow dance we have decided upon ]

Vidhi : Yeah but that is so boring. We need to spice up things a little

Dev : Oh no, but I am not sure you see umm

Vidhi : I get it, you are worried that you might not learn everything so fast. Don't worry sir, I will watch the video again and again and learn everything, then I can teach you😎

Dev : Nooo

[ Dev 's MV : After seeing one time she is getting this excited, I can't even imagine what she will do after watching multiple times😳 ]

Dev : I will learn everything and umm we can umm do it your way

Vidhi : Really wow I am so lucky😘😘

Dev : Same same🥵

Vidhi : Ok so here's the thing, first you will go up and down then I will go up and down and then we will twirl and turn and ofcourse we can add some cuddles here and there

[ vidhi discussing the dance steps ]

Dev : Vidhi, don't you think this is all little extravagant

Vidhi : Come on Dev sir, don't be a spoilsport. See even I am geared up fully for the day oops night I mean

[ Vidhi's POV : the sangeet night 🥰 ]

[ Dev's MV : Oh god, this stupid Divya has corrupted my innocent Vidhi, OMG how am I going to reach her expectations, after all this is my first time too , I better act excited else vidhi may feel bad]

Dev : Of course we will rock the day I mean night

Vidhi : Really, thank you so much sir, I love you so much😘😘

Dev : Yeah same same

Vidhi : And keep up your spirits sir , the night is going to be long😉

[ Dev's MV : up..long... omg omg what is wrong with you vidhi😵‍💫 is she giving me hints ]

Dev : Yes very long, hopefully

Vidhi : I am hoping we go straight at least for 20 min then we can relax a bit and again go for the second round

Dev : 20 min, second round.. this needs too much experience and stamina

Vidhi : Don't you worry sir, I have thought about it all. We will watch the video together and divya will help us out if needed. And for stamina, I will give you my special homemade drink, it will give you instant energy, then you can go till 30 min also

Dev : Vidhi are you crazy? No way we are going to watch that together and what nonsense how can divya help us?😤

Vidhi : What is wrong in that ? We both should be co-ordinated in our movements na? Also Divya is pro at this, I will learn new moves from her😎

Dev : Moves... no way vidhi, you have already learned enough, infact more than enough. Listen to me we will take one step at a time ok, all this will look easy but practically it is not so 😰

Vidhi : Don't disappoint me sir please, I have already imagined everything about how the night is going to be spectacular

Dev : Disappoint, that is only the fear I have

Vidhi : Aww, my poor Dev sir who rocks every deal in business is now having performance pressure. Don't worry sir, I will ask all our family and close friends to cheer you while performing

[ Dev's MV : 😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫 what kind of po*n did she even watch ]

Vidhi : And if you fear that you might forget anything, we can play the video on projector, so you can see and follow💁‍♀️

Dev : You want to play po*n on our first night with people hooting and encouraging outside with me going up and down on you with co-ordinated movements for 20 minutes straight😳😳

[ Vidhi's MV : 😵‍💫😵‍💫 what the hell did dev sir just say, I want to watch p- p- p oh god I can't even say it in my mind and he wants to play it on my first night]

Vidhi : Sir, yuck, oh god I never knew you had such such dirty thoughts🥺

Dev : what me? It is you who already watched po*n and want all those ' moves'

Vidhi : Oh god yuck yuck, I never even mentioned that word in my life ever

Dev : Huh but you have been going on about if for the past 30 min

Vidhi : I am talking about the prom night at your college and the dance ritual

Dev : You want us both to perform salsa on our first night😳

Vidhi : Not first night🙆‍♀️ on our sangeet night

[ Dev now realising the goof up ]

Dev : Oh uhhh, vidhi can you please go back to our chat and check the first few messages

[ Vidhi's MV : What all stupid fantasies does Dev sir have, oh god I don't even know how to handle.... and then she saw her message which was autocorrected as po*n ]

Dev : Vidhi..

Dev : Vidhi ?

Dev : you ok??

Dev : are you there ?

Dev : say something

Dev : vidhi

Dev now called vidhi

Vidhi now out of shock and too embarassed to say anything picked up the pbone

Vidhi : that that ... it was...uh uh..autocorrect...damn my phone

Dev let out a hearty laugh

Dev : Relax vidhi, but I am glad we can talk about something intimate now unlike before where we spoke kind of formally, you know how conservative we both are and communication is the key to any relationship even the physical one.

Vidhi blushing : I agree sir

Dev : whew you can talk about po*n and all to me but still can't call me by my name

Vidhi : Sir... please don't pull my leg

Dev : Alright alright I know what to pull to make you call out my name😉😉

Vidhi bewildered suddenly blurted out : DEVVV😳

Dev : Wow finally your phone has made this formal line between us disappear

Vidhi : He he

Dev : I love you vidhi and I can't wait to share the most intimate moments of my life with you😘😘

Vidhi : Me too dev and I love you more😘🥰

[ P.S. : Inspired by a scene from The Big Bang Theory. Hope you guys had fun reading my first attempt at writing. Please do drop in your comments , thank you]

Ab ye hai my kind of os

Loved it

Brilliantly written

Edited by carljung - 1 years ago
carljung thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Hahaha

Too hilarious 😂😂😂

Girls , read this ...

If you haven't already

Thanks for tag otherwise I would have missed this gem.

Helios10 thumbnail

This one's super cute and Hilarious!! I was asked why I was making funny faces by people around whilst I was reading this. Mast!

sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Loved this! Super funny and cute ❤️ very well written!

hmhss thumbnail

Hahaha

Too hilarious 😂😂😂

Girls , read this ...

If you haven't already

Thanks for tagging me Dreamzz!

Srj9 - This is AMAZING! I love reading stories with confusion. It would be such a treat to watch something like this onscreen too. I was laughing so hard when Vidhi's describing dance moves and Dev is losing it 🤣

Please write more ❤️