Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

piya05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Bhavna being kicked out is the best thing that happened to her. Now finally they will have some time together and I am sure now she will return directly into the barsaati😅

jenny156 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: piya05

Bhavna being kicked out is the best thing that happened to her. Now finally they will have some time together and I am sure now she will return directly into the barsaati😅

Yes exactly. Now both she and her daughter can breathe some fresh air..

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
9staroneserials thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Loved the promo. Excited, also now that Bhawna is out of those idiots' home, she can at least live better

piya05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Though I m super happy to see romantic scenes between them but I feel this is rushed. They should have taken some more time to make him fall in love with her

nish_vir thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: piya05

Though I m super happy to see romantic scenes between them but I feel this is rushed. They should have taken some more time to make him fall in love with her

I agree

Today's episode was way too fast paced, and scenes were choppy too.

Tbh, Bhavna suddenly standing upto her bhabhi was way off her character. I mean, hardly any dialogue was shown. She straight up talked of rights and walked out.

I am thrilled that there will be less torture to see, but still what gives?

Raghav fell real quick for her. Agree here too. And in the most cliche way possible😆. Swati set a few scenes here and there, and lo behold her bhaiya had full romantic bg music going for Bhavna ji.