Crazypumpkin78 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I'm a 42 year old married person working in a private company in Ranchi, and since last 5 months i started liking a girl who works with me. And now I have expressed my love to her, and she too loves me ,we have age difference of 14 years and she has quality of a wife i have always desired. We meet daily and after office hours we talk late night. I have introduced her to my wife also but she is unaware of my relationship with her. She has a friend whom she knows since last 6-7 years and he is very caring for her.But she has no such feelings for him, as she has expressed her love to me as I'm her first Love. We both know we can't get married to each other, and i too don't want to lose her or can't see her with someone else. I know one day she's getting married and she's is going to leave me forever. Knowing this I feel insecure and sometimes gets depressed knowing our relationship won't be working out.

Still knowing this hard truth i still love her unconditionally as she does. I don't understand whether to continue this relationship or start getting out of her life slowly. Please advise in way that it becomes easy for me to exit from her life.

Edited by Crazypumpkin78 - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

No2Pencil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 months ago

😆

Looking London, talking Tokyo! 

"Unconditional" term got so diluted in today's world. Where there is unconditionality, there is no insecurities or attachment - you do things that is best for them even if it hurts. No one can help you in this Mr. Crazy, decision is in your hands - reflect on it. 

No2Pencil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 months ago

Right ? She can be with some rich Arab guy! ðŸ˜³

https://youtube.com/shorts/5QbcCFgVLUc?si=tBOroUb1aXLAo0Qs