Will Pushpa help save Dharam/Dilip's life?

Poll

Will Pushpa help save Dharam/Dilip's life?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

What do you think/ lowkey want Pushpa to do? Save his life ki manaa kar dena chahiye? 

https://youtu.be/8NRJRV0ENe4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

I'd want her to say NO!!! I signed the papers, idk who you are, shut the door on her face, done 😈😎

HarshadThakker thumbnail

I want Pushpa  to say "Pichle baar aap hi ne toh boli thi na ki iss janam mein hum dobara galti se bhi nahi milenge? Agle janam mein aakar madad maangna" and then do a cool walk off...

Edited by GattuThakker - 1 years ago
Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: GattuThakker

I want Pushpa  to say "Pichle baar aap hi ne toh boli thi na ki iss janam mein hum dobara galti se bhi nahi milenge? Agle janam mein aakar madad maangna" and then do a cool walk off...

totally or say that you signed the agreement ab kuch nahi ho sakta 

Snowqueen91 thumbnail

I know I'm a bit late. The episode is already aired and we all know what happened...  But even I wanted her to say NO. And honestly speaking, after watching today's episode. Vasundra is getting on my nerves now... So much that I can't even sympathize with her... 

HeirofSharingan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Snowqueen91

I know I'm a bit late. The episode is already aired and we all know what happened...  But even I wanted her to say NO. And honestly speaking, after watching today's episode. Vasundra is getting on my nerves now... So much that I can't even sympathize with her... 

I didn't see these episodes. So, Pushpa did help them? Right? 

I agree about Vasundhara (his wife, I guess?). She feels too entitied to the help help she thinks her husband deserves because he's her husband. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ I guess her daughter is much better in this regard. 

HarshadThakker thumbnail
Posted: 12 months ago

Originally posted by: HeirofSharingan

I didn't see these episodes. So, Pushpa did help them? Right? 

I agree about Vasundhara (his wife, I guess?). She feels too entitied to the help help she thinks her husband deserves because he's her husband. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ I guess her daughter is much better in this regard. 

She never helped them directly....Vasundhara  tricked Chirag  into donating his bone marrow..