Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Posted: a day ago

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/rohit-sharma-and-ritika-sajdehs-latest-video-fuels-pregnancy-rumours-fans-say-akaays-bff-is-coming_212805

I hope the news is true 🤞✨ I hope it’s a boy for them 🤞

Can’t wait for them to welcome their new baby..smiley9

Edited by Swetha-Sai - a day ago
SoniRita thumbnail

India

oh my, he is looking super cool and handsome and amazing
Nishnesh thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 9

Bangladesh

Originally posted by: SoniRita

oh my, he is looking super cool and handsome and amazing

He lived in 34 Crore rupees house

Baap ki kamai nahi hai✍️ apni kamai se banaya hai.

Edited by Nishnesh - a day ago
Nishnesh thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 9

Bangladesh

Ajay Jadeja More Rich than virat Kohli

Ajay Jadeja surpasses Virat Kohli with net worth of INR 1450 Crore

With this massive announcement, Ajay Jadeja, who played 15 Tests and 196 ODIs for India between 1992 and 2000 is set to supersede Indian batting great Virat Kohli in the richest cricketers’ list. As he will be the next heir to the throne of Jamnagar, he is set to get a massive boost in his net worth of INR 1450 Cr.

According to The Free Press Journal and publicly available data, Jadeja's net worth is estimated to be around INR 1,450 Crore. Previously, it was reported to be around INR 250 Crore, according to a Times Now. If this number holds true, he’s officially richer than Virat Kohli, who boasts a net worth of around INR 1,000 Crore.

Nishnesh thumbnail

Bangladesh

Posted: 10 hours ago

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/rohit-sharma-and-ritika-sajdehs-latest-video-fuels-pregnancy-rumours-fans-say-akaays-bff-is-coming_212805

I hope the news is true 🤞✨ I hope it’s a boy for them 🤞

Can’t wait for them to welcome their new baby..smiley9

Yes confirm but he wants it Private, he may be shy.

[Marsh & Head will missed aus v pak ODI from Nov 4 koz they will become father for their 2nd child Respectively]

Even BCCI website only says ' personal reason' Ro not available for perth test.

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 9 hours ago

Originally posted by: Nishnesh

[Marsh & Head will missed aus v pak ODI from Nov 4 koz they will become father for their 2nd child Respectively]

Yes thats the official statement given - "personal reasons".

Now, as per PTI, he has told BCCI that he will miss the first test happening in Perth from November 22 due to a personal reason.

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 9 hours ago

Originally posted by: Nishnesh

Now, as per PTI, he has told BCCI that he will miss the first test happening in Perth from November 22 due to a personal reason.

Nishnesh thumbnail

Bangladesh

Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

But he told to social media," if personal issue sorted out earlier i will play perth test"