Dua The Caring Wife

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Dua Is Very Caring To Haider And His Family

That's Why I Think She Will Save Her Husband From Ghazal She Won't Let Her Marriage Break

Ghazal Is Negative She Wants Haider I Hope She's Unsuccessful In Marrying Him

Hope Dua Does Everything In Her Power To Stop Ghazal From Destroying Her Marriage And Family

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gold-R thumbnail

I was feeling bored and was trying to find something to watch and came across this show. Watched the trailer. Read the plot stories and also watched the show highlights. Actually I am kond of disheartened.  I am from a Muslim family.  And the way this show is butchering the Muslim laws and things is sad. If they do not know they should know before writing craps. And again one man two women is very common in itv drama.  I hoped that there is a new thing but till now there isn’t. Islam gives full freedom to woman to leave a man who does not respect her. I hope they do not portray Dua as a bechari woman (like 80s) who has nowhere to go and accepts husbands second marriage. Literally it is annoying that even in 2023 we get to watch this crap! In  Which era are they living in to show this type of drama! No matter what Ghazal did Haider cannot marry her while having a first wife and unless his wife gives him written permission! 

SilverBell thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swarna-R

I was feeling bored and was trying to find something to watch and came across this show. Watched the trailer. Read the plot stories and also watched the show highlights. Actually I am kond of disheartened.  I am from a Muslim family.  And the way this show is butchering the Muslim laws and things is sad. If they do not know they should know before writing craps. And again one man two women is very common in itv drama.  I hoped that there is a new thing but till now there isn’t. Islam gives full freedom to woman to leave a man who does not respect her. I hope they do not portray Dua as a bechari woman (like 80s) who has nowhere to go and accepts husbands second marriage. Literally it is annoying that even in 2023 we get to watch this crap! In  Which era are they living in to show this type of drama! No matter what Ghazal did Haider cannot marry her while having a first wife and unless his wife gives him written permission! 

Your Right I Hope This Show Doesn't Butcher The Story Anymore

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: a year ago

I'm just fed up of the over-excessive portrayal of muslim men having more than one wife in pretty much every muslim based itv drama that is ever produced. It's not even that common of a practise anymore in majority of the Muslim world but ITV loves these one man and two women triangles that it has to focus on just this and kot to forget how itv seems to be decades behind society🤪

SilverBell thumbnail
Posted: a year ago

Originally posted by: Miss-Behave

I'm just fed up of the over-excessive portrayal of muslim men having more than one wife in pretty much every muslim based itv drama that is ever produced. It's not even that common of a practise anymore in majority of the Muslim world but ITV loves these one man and two women triangles that it has to focus on just this and kot to forget how itv seems to be decades behind society🤪

Iam Fed Up Of It Too So Not Watching Because Your Right Indian Tv Does Seem To Be Decades Behind Society

In Every Tv Serial Has Bad Writing

Ria23 thumbnail
Posted: 12 months ago

Hina ne toh har ek evil saas ko peecha chod diya

very jealous and manipulative

A complete evil person

TheCriticiser thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: Miss-Behave

Exactly, me too ye log toh Muslims ki badnami kar rahe hain ye sab dikha kar. We all know how obsessed ITV is with their pathetic love triangles and EMA. 

Vismaya03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: TheCriticiser

Exactly, me too ye log toh Muslims ki badnami kar rahe hain ye sab dikha kar. We all know how obsessed ITV is with their pathetic love triangles and EMA. 

Itv didn't care about law,,,they are using this bigamy even if it's illegal....Here they got an excuse on the name of religion 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️...

Years ago ,in Itv whatever the way male lead is Butchering but they didn't even dare to showing that he is disloyal...But nowadays it's the trending... Without Two girls one boy and hero marrying two girls simultaneously there is no show,if someone dare to show something different that show will offair soon ...Such a pathetic creativity of Itv writers ....

On the top ofit itv fully destroyed the purity sisters relations 

Edited by Vismaya03 - 11 months ago