Which of the following is the worse trend?

Poll

Which of the following is the worse trend?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Why fans of Bollywood speak louder for one of these.. while remain silent for the other? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NatkhatPyare thumbnail

I voted for stsj but I'll say boycott is the worse trend! Imagine tearing posters and doing tod fod in cinema halls as opposed to slicing and chopping of actual people. Poor posters πŸ˜’

Also do u remember the number of threads made on slogans chanted during the screening of TKF?

Now fireworks in theatre but no danger to anyone. No thread or even a post condemnation required... Cos amrica me to shooting tak ho jati hai cinema halls me πŸ˜‰

Edited by NatkhatPyare - 1 years ago
Zeal17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NatkhatPyare

I voted for stsj but I'll say boycott is the worse trend! Imagine tearing posters and doing tod fod in cinema halls as opposed to slicing and chopping of actual people. Poor posters πŸ˜’

Also do u remember the number of threads made on slogans chanted during the screening of TKF?

Now fireworks in theatre but no danger to anyone. No thread or even a post condemnation required... Cos amrica me to shooting tak ho jati hai cinema halls me πŸ˜‰

Boycott trend was just a Twitter hashtag OUAT. It wasn't even about tearing posters and doing tod fod.. politician came in and made it a mess. Then came the PR funded Tamashas giving fuel to the fire using it as promotional technique.

Wohi to Fans of Bollywood were so vociferous against TKF declared TKF as a Propaganda movie πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ but in loggon ko Pathaan bohat hi pure pious lag rhi hai..

NatkhatPyare thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zeal17

Boycott trend was just a Twitter hashtag OUAT. It wasn't even about tearing posters and doing tod fod.. politician came in and made it a mess. Then came the PR funded Tamashas giving fuel to the fire using it as promotional technique.

Wohi to Fans of Bollywood were so vociferous against TKF declared TKF as a Propaganda movie πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ but in loggon ko Pathaan bohat hi pure pious lag rhi hai..

Yesterday i saw a scene of destroying a missile by throwing a mobile phone on it... I'm still trying to wrap my mind around it. 

No prizes for guessing which movie I'm talking about. 

Zeal17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NatkhatPyare

Yesterday i saw a scene of destroying a missile by throwing a mobile phone on it... I'm still trying to wrap my mind around it. 

No prizes for guessing which movie I'm talking about. 

πŸ€“Science and logic committed suicide. 

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Kyunki sabki fatati hai. Fear of religion. 

Meri bhi fatati hai so I voted but won’t say what I voted. 

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Obviously STSJ.

Does that make Bycott any less idiotic?

Also, for those worried about Amreeka... we have our problems. Unlike India where no people get killed by the criminally insane. No women get raped. No babies are slaughtered. 

subhs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Because this is movies forumπŸ€”

Zeal17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosebudz

How many from tukde gang are you expecting to join your thread, zealu baba?πŸ˜†

Ek do aajaye badi baat hogi πŸ˜†

NSharma01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

When you are in a political environment or a normal environment and a discussion takes place, you talk about everything. In a place, where you are asked to discuss Bollywood then most people will talk about Bollywood. 

Boycott Bollywood is not an issue in real world, mere baap ka paisa those ja raha

Edited by NSharma01 - 1 years ago