Finale - Upcoming Naagins ? Give your opinion

ripunjoy thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

As we all know due to circumstances, Sesha and Visakha have already entered thanks to mehak's health(Vishakha i mean in this case).

We already saw a naagin get-together in vasant Panchami so i think it will be a good choice if bani don't enter.

Bela/surbhi have already told that she won't be coming in naagin so it will be a miracle if she comes which i doubt.

Shivangi/Mouni - No chance she will enter in finale or naagin for the time being.

Brinda/Nia and Nayantara have already disassociated with Naagin due to their unfortunate ending. Though i want Nia to enter as a supporting character next season( not this one pls) or getting a proper ending like shalakha(Rashmi)

Shalakha/new nayantara(Rashmi) - Have already entered and got a proper story thanks to channel(Though with many loopholes). i believe she can enter in finale easily so i can count her in if no other naagin enters but i don't think she has enough power to handle sesha or visakha herself. She barely made out Shanglira last time.

Manyata - Most appropriate choice and we can get a fight with visakha this time(the missed opportunity from N4)

Why we never get her in cameos and finales ? We already saw bela, bani, sesha and visakha in finales many time. Hope we get manyata this time.

I don't think there is any other naagin i can think of so my money is on - Manyata and Shalakha.

Do u think any new naagin will enter in finale ?

Give your opinion on Grand Finale

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

masked thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ripunjoy

As we all know due to circumstances, Sesha and Visakha have already entered thanks to mehak's health(Vishakha i mean in this case).

We already saw a naagin get-together in vasant Panchami so i think it will be a good choice if bani don't enter.

Bela/surbhi have already told that she won't be coming in naagin so it will be a miracle if she comes which i doubt.

Shivangi/Mouni - No chance she will enter in finale or naagin for the time being.

Brinda/Nia and Nayantara have already disassociated with Naagin due to their unfortunate ending. Though i want Nia to enter as a supporting character next season( not this one pls) or getting a proper ending like shalakha(Rashmi)

Shalakha/new nayantara(Rashmi) - Have already entered and got a proper story thanks to channel(Though with many loopholes). i believe she can enter in finale easily so i can count her in if no other naagin enters but i don't think she has enough power to handle sesha or visakha herself. She barely made out Shanglira last time.

Manyata - Most appropriate choice and we can get a fight with visakha this time(the missed opportunity from N4)

Why we never get her in cameos and finales ? We already saw bela, bani, sesha and visakha in finales many time. Hope we get manyata this time.

I don't think there is any other naagin i can think of so my money is on - Manyata and Shalakha.

Do u think any new naagin will enter in finale ?

Give your opinion on Grand Finale

I watched the N6 Episode today and perhaps some things have got cleared up as we all head towards the Grand Finale-

1- Shesha perhaps gonna betray Pratha.In the next promo Shesha was shown as being injured and someone stabbed Prathna from the back.Now since the reformed Vish has become negative it could be possible that even Shesha's injury might be just an act bcoz to heal Shesha Prathna has to remove those 8 Naagmanis out of her body(one of them is with Vish).

2- Shesha is the most likely candidate to stab Prathna on the back.So far she has been an effective ally but she was always asking questions to Prathna regarding those Magical Anklets or even was curious about those 9 Naagmanis too.Who knows she could have stolen one of the Gemstones too?

3-Bela might or might not come back but perhaps the Aadi Naagin Bani might enter to even the score for Prathna.If Shesha stays reformed then she becomes the 2nd ally for Prathna.

4-Other Naagins entry like Shivangi etc might be a surprise or being kept under wraps for the Grand Finale.

5-So Raghuveer luckily has not betrayed Prathna or turned negative.Where was he till now? Unlike Rishabh or Rudra before him Raghuveer can fight the Goons and backs up his words through his actions

6-Once he got married to Prathna he adopted Prathna's foster family legally got Prathna's brother Gautam married to his Sister and even took Prathna's surname as his own.He should have been the one for Prathna unlike that Rudra who never bothered to hear Prathna's argument.

7-Yes Raghuveer is not quite perfect like Veer or Mahir but the guy is sincere about Prathna.Perhaps he truly loves her.Rishabh on the other hand always suspected Pratha and demanded proof of her innocence.

8-Also Raghuveer is not stupid and is quite clever at figuring out certain things like getting that Red Shaped Diamond for his Hypnotized Big Brother.He never forced himself on Prathna after their wedding respecting the boundaries and giving Prathna her own time and space.

9-Prarish has its own fanbase but Raghuveer has been the Mr.Right for Prathna so far.

Radhe101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: masked

I watched the N6 Episode today and perhaps some things have got cleared up as we all head towards the Grand Finale-

1- Shesha perhaps gonna betray Pratha.In the next promo Shesha was shown as being injured and someone stabbed Prathna from the back.Now since the reformed Vish has become negative it could be possible that even Shesha's injury might be just an act bcoz to heal Shesha Prathna has to remove those 8 Naagmanis out of her body(one of them is with Vish).

2- Shesha is the most likely candidate to stab Prathna on the back.So far she has been an effective ally but she was always asking questions to Prathna regarding those Magical Anklets or even was curious about those 9 Naagmanis too.Who knows she could have stolen one of the Gemstones too?

3-Bela might or might not come back but perhaps the Aadi Naagin Bani might enter to even the score for Prathna.If Shesha stays reformed then she becomes the 2nd ally for Prathna.

4-Other Naagins entry like Shivangi etc might be a surprise or being kept under wraps for the Grand Finale.

5-So Raghuveer luckily has not betrayed Prathna or turned negative.Where was he till now? Unlike Rishabh or Rudra before him Raghuveer can fight the Goons and backs up his words through his actions

6-Once he got married to Prathna he adopted Prathna's foster family legally got Prathna's brother Gautam married to his Sister and even took Prathna's surname as his own.He should have been the one for Prathna unlike that Rudra who never bothered to hear Prathna's argument.

7-Yes Raghuveer is not quite perfect like Veer or Mahir but the guy is sincere about Prathna.Perhaps he truly loves her.Rishabh on the other hand always suspected Pratha and demanded proof of her innocence.

8-Also Raghuveer is not stupid and is quite clever at figuring out certain things like getting that Red Shaped Diamond for his Hypnotized Big Brother.He never forced himself on Prathna after their wedding respecting the boundaries and giving Prathna her own time and space.

9-Prarish has its own fanbase but Raghuveer has been the Mr.Right for Prathna so far.

i haven't seen previous seasons but it would be treat to see surbhi and nia. I like the story better after leap. They are using each character again..preeti and raghu as couple are so relatable unlike Prathna and Rudra. Raghu is locked in same room as shakti's isolation i think. Raghu's blood is blue/purple so he has powers too. The raghu in diaguise is bad naagraj helping evil gang.

VidishaDesai thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Karishma Tanna should enter along with Surbhi Chandana

firewings_diya thumbnail

cheel is entering they can get sharad malhotra😆