Bigg Boss 16: Episode Discussion Thread - 26th Jan, 2023 - Page 143

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MadOwhat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: RoShaN_jAhAn

sakina ji I'm done with this ddt ...islye nhi aati ...moreover sumbul is behaving like pcc offlate ( interms of shouting n fighting) so i don't even wanna talk abt sumbul now ...mujhe esa chillam chilli nhi pasand ....so apna BP badhane acha main break li hun ....

P.s. I'm little relieved as nagin 7 next year aayega 😁 ...sumbul Bach gyi hopefully 🤞 

Nina ji  thanks for d tag 🙏

PCC has the habit of bringing everyone to her pathetic level …… and she is always on the face …..and hard to avoid ….. besides inherently Sumbul doesn’t like to fight she is doing it for solidarity….. which shows how fiercely loyal she is towards her friends

Red - that’s why I spread my love for Priyanka, Archana & Shiv here …… inhone game ke liye iman bhej diya hai ….. using loudness to spread lies & malign others ….. duffer logon yeh pata nahi bahar log dekh rahe hai ….. Archana at least has realised and trying to make amends …. But too late I guess

Bold - Chill karo …… Finale mein aana hai aur haad se guzar jana hai to make Sumbul the winner…., Sumbul FD ke samne Stan chod kar sab chillar party hai .

Edited by MadOwhat - 1 years ago
BanBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

I have stopped watching it regularly so not getting affected by ddt now 

MadOwhat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sakina3

🤗 I understand man, but come if you change your mind because you’ll be missed and also I liked the Sumbul tweet or live updates 😳 🤣 
How else will I get to see refreshing content like the mental health convos Nim had with Sumbul. As someone who knows quite a bit about anxiety/depression, I can tell that Nimrit has had experience and knows what she’s talking about. 

So when Sumbul’s shouting reduces (maybe from today!) and if you are able to ignore taunts, come join us! 🤗

Bold - true Sumbul’s genuine updates were indeed refreshing compared to the berries of Gunjan didi’s fake negative propaganda 

@Mental Health convo - the other day just before PriTina’s  Shalin discussion on LF, Shalin & Nimrit were having a conversation on medication for anxiety as Shalin was worried about addiction…and she was naming all the pills & drills with authenticity …. and sharing the withdrawal effects…. Sounded very similar to the experience my friend who had depression shared …… She may have used her condition to her advantage in the game as it looked convenient many a times…. But don’t think she is faking the condition 

vibecheck thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 5

yeh mental health ki discussions dekh k feminism ki discussion wala ddt yaad aa raha hai 😵😆

MadOwhat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Colors_face

Last 3 days with exception of Sha content there is nothing worthwhile ….. unless you find the low level verbal slugfest entertaining….. which Shiv & Priyanka are providing in abundance 

Kinginthenorth9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: spicysagar

I misunderstood the statement you made - “then it will recall when Shalin was really bullied. “. 
😆

I thought you are saying he was bullied wait and watch for next week you will come to know how he was bullied. 😆

Easy ho jao bhai itne jazbaati kyun hogae ho is season? Winner is pri so relax 😂😂

spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Ok, I saw yesterday’s episode. I am only going to talk about room changing discussion. 😊

What a awesome performance by Priyanka ❤️ 👏👏👏

Biggboss announces two rooms close and tells housemates to figure out who is sleeping where. 😊

Moron from mandli group  thought we can sit and peacefully discuss this in 15 minutes and. Go back to sleeping on our bed like Phokatchand. 😆 🤣 I don’t think Biggboss expected much from this loser squad. 🤔

When Biggboss announce housemates to discuss among themselves who is sleeping where, It was Priyanka who understands that Biggboss wants content. She gives the makers what they want and provides a good content. 😆 😆 

Mandli wants room of 4. Priyanka makes it loud and clear that she will stay in room of 4, objecting to Shiv’s decision and the drama begins. 🤣 Everyone Mandli, Shalin and non Mandli surrounds Priyanka and makes the show about her. 😆 😆
Priyank’a’s actions gets content out of everyone 😆

Sumbul jumping on bed and screaming at Priyanka. 😆

Nimrit as usual does her thing loud mouth claiming Priyanka is this and that. Uses abuse showing her negative side. 😆

Shiv and Stan who are now days Nimrit’s sidekick also start giving worst statements on Priyanka’s character comparing her actions to some women who fills water. 😔

Shalin is also fully involved in discussions and has communication with all Priyanka, Tina and also Sumbul. 😆

Archana play’s important role of convincing Priyanka. 😊

Best part of this fight was everyone was walking in and out of the room of 4 and waiting for final decision of Priyanka the born leader. Once Priyanka decides to move to room of 3, the content for Biggboss over. 😆 😆 But Biggboss must be very happy to get good content for the episode, thanks to Priyanka. 

The showdown starts with Priyanja objecting to change the room and ends with final call made by Priyanka to move to room of 3. 🤣

This season is all about Priyanka. 😊 
It is Priyanka Show. ⭐️

Priyanka Rocks. 🥳

spicysagar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kinginthenorth9

Easy ho jao bhai itne jazbaati kyun hogae ho is season? Winner is pri so relax 😂😂

I don’t care who wins. 😊 
I want a good showdown on the episode and it is only Priyanka who is giving that, making me happy and enjoy watching the show. 

I don’t care who wins. I am not watching or rooting who is  going to win. 🤓

I am rooting for Priyanka who is giving the content this show deserves and Archana who is TRP queen on this season. 😊 

Without Archana this season was flop. 😊 

Archana ❤️ the TRP Queen  🥳 

Priyanka ❤️ FTW 🥳

Edited by spicysagar - 1 years ago
spicysagar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Colors_face

I will give advice how to keep peaceful mind. 😊 
Just keep in mind Priyanka ❤️ is always right.  
With this thought you will always feel positive energy and will not affected by DDT negativity. 😆 😆 

Edited by spicysagar - 1 years ago
s_t_a_r thumbnail
Expressionist (February 2023) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vibecheck

yeh mental health ki discussions dekh k feminism ki discussion wala ddt yaad aa raha hai 😵😆

aise discussion ke bad, sandeshe aate hain hume tarpate hain ki mods ki chitthi ati hai puchhe jati hai DDT walo sudhroge ki nahi?