2022 - The Year That Just Kept Giving

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

2022 - the year that the pandemic was supposedly over, the year that we lost a lot of people, and the year that we had a lot of fun. We had a slapgate controversy, mocking of certain Bollywood movies, superhits in the form of pan-India movies, the death of a queen, a season of football that had more surprises than an Ekta Kapoor serial, and so much more.

As we reach the end of January, we, at Crazy Creatives, couldn't help but look back at 2022 and the year that just gave us too much. And what better way to celebrate the year than to look at it through some fun memes?

Below we showcase some memes that became rather popular and show you what a crazy roller coaster year 2022 was. So sit back and enjoy the ride (in no particular order)!

Ever wondered how paper beats rock? Well you don't have to worry anymore. Will Smith showed us exactly how.

Collection of Will Smith Slapping Chris Rock Memes - Funtastic Life

A trend also appeared online where people rated their baes, their dogs, their children, celebrities, etc. - calling them a 10 except one trait.

Doggo Delight: Funny Doggos Take Over Viral 'He's A 10, But' Trend - Animal  Comedy - Animal Comedy, funny animals, animal gifs

Netflix broke when Wednesday Season 1 aired. And the difference between Wednesday and Enid was rather celebrated...and memed. Let's just say that Shreya is a Wednesday but Yuvika, Parm, and Nirvana are Enids....just imagine those Bollywood Forum DT chats...🤔

The Best Netflix Wednesday Memes to Respect These Queens - Lola Lambchops

We had Brahmastra, Ranbir-Alia's marriage, and a truckload of memes that came out of both. One rather popular one was...

When you think of 2022 how can you forget the rather famous Heard-Depp trial and all the times that Heard made a comment that was trolled? Remember this one?

My dog stepped on a bee - 9GAG

2022 gave us the first season of Shark Tank India and the man-turned-meme, Ashneer Grover. It was a sad day when he decided not to return to season 2, but never fear for the memers found a new player instead.

France may have lost the FIFA Cup at the last minute, but we got some rather interesting moments from what was a crazy season...including this rather loveable moment. All the couples out there took note and now wait for such loving looks from their significant others.

The Best World Cup 2022 Memes, Tweets, and Reactions - Let's Eat Cake

Gas prices and inflation may be causing all of us tears, but memers found a way to make us all laugh during our sad times with memes such as these.

27 Hilarious Gas Memes And Tweets That Cost Exactly $0 Per Laugh

Finally, we bring the memes to a close with the reaction that Indians had to the Queen's death. One rather popular reaction was the demand for the Kohinoor.

No description available.

2022 may have brought us sadness, frustration, and anger with deaths, inflation, and violence, but it had its light moments as well as you can see above.

Now, we can only hope that 2023 brings us just as many light hearted moments and fun like 2022 did. Happy New Year once again!

Disclaimer: Meme credit belongs to original owner.

la_Reine | oye_nakhrewaali | WildestDreams | Yuvika_15

Edited by MinionBoss - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Haha love the last meme

I'm in UK so happy to look after the kohinoor for all of you just don't ask for it back 🤣🤣

Edited by Yuvika_15 - 1 years ago
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

Haha love the last meme

I'm in UK so happy to look after the kohinoor for all of you just don't ask for it back 🤣🤣

I'm in Canada so I don't give a whoop. 😆

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

The dialogues of Brahmastra deserve a lot diff thread, they were meme material in themselves (and not in an iconic way like Hera Pheri and welcome)🤣

Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail

Great memes and great thread👏🏻🎉🥳

Aquabutterfly thumbnail

Awesome thread 👏

The Depp-Heard trial had some of the funniest memes but nothing beats Brahmastra's meme worthy dialogues.

" SHIVAAAA" 🤣

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Wow! Awesome thread! 👏

I would love to erase 2022 from existence 🤢 if it weren't for these memes! 😆

I was witness to the Internet exploding with the they're a 10 but.. meme.  

The Mbappe -  Giroud one though is on another level! 

x.titli.x thumbnail

Can't believe all this happened in 2022, the memes are spot on😆

Thank you for bringing so much joy with this as 2022 may have been a difficult and traumatic one for many of us 😭

Love the thread and so the graphics

PS: The Word Cup one though😳🤣 Giroud better plays next Euro so that we will get those kind of bromance pics🤣

Edited by x.titli.x - 1 years ago
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: x.titli.x

PS: The Word Cup one though😳🤣 Giroud better plays next Euro so that we will get those kind of bromance pics🤣

yeh lets hope we see Mbappe's sari hue boothi😆 haina hina?

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

yeh lets hope we see Mbappe's sari hue boothi😆 haina hina?

Please, i dont want to see him crying again🤢 The guy freakin came second and even won two awards, phir bhi khush nahi hota🤔