Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Raina101

Yeah I think that seems to be the best part of the challenge!!

What would you prefer hugs or 10% off?

Looking at Gurkirat's fan following people may prefer hug from him and discount from Sachin😆but this may have happened before the show started airing.

Minionite thumbnail

Oh wait it looks like Priyanka and Nayan might be safe. They made the pie, not Suvarna and Priya, and the pie got praised in precap. And Sony posted the black apron challenge precap on IG.

ishan2003 thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: ananya3129

We are guessing based on his insta profile. Screenshot_20230205_204705_Instagram.jpg

that just means he is in top 11, it will keep changing

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Doesn’t it seem like they’re always pairing strong contestants with strong contestants and not so strong ones with not so strong ones?

Even if you look at the food truck challenge, you can almost tell just by seeing the photo which team will win.

Priyanka and Nayanjyoti are excellent at desserts, chances are high they’d be safe. And they been paired together before as well.

Even in the food truck challenge - Gurkirat and Deepa are in the same group, like always.

Can’t help but think that they want a certain few in the top 5

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishan2003

I hope so! I really want Suvarna to leave

SlatePencil thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: MinionBoss

Oh wait it looks like Priyanka and Nayan might be safe. They made the pie, not Suvarna and Priya, and the pie got praised in precap. And Sony posted the black apron challenge precap on IG.

In earlier seasons, the black aprons didn't have any names. In this season they made black aprons with names😆which means when someone get eliminated his or her black apron can't be reused😕

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: LuvAlways

In earlier seasons, the black aprons didn't have any names. In this season they made black aprons with names😆which means when someone get eliminated his or her black apron can't be reused😕

Yeah but this season the black aprons are also being used more.

reborn-re thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Raina101

Doesn’t it seem like they’re always pairing strong contestants with strong contestants and not so strong ones with not so strong ones?

Even if you look at the food truck challenge, you can almost tell just by seeing the photo which team will win.

Priyanka and Nayanjyoti are excellent at desserts, chances are high they’d be safe. And they been paired together before as well.

Even in the food truck challenge - Gurkirat and Deepa are in the same group, like always.

Can’t help but think that they want a certain few in the top 5

It’s clearly indicates that’s the thing I really don’t like about these reality shows where they choose certain contestants to favor them and being biased. It’s not just MasterChef but every Indian reality shows ki story same hai.

ananya3129 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ishan2003

This was updated way before even before Avinash's elimination
Raina101 thumbnail

From the promo it seems like the green team ran out of some dish! Which irk me means it was a good dish. I can’t help but think that if they had more quantity of the dish, they could’ve maybe been safe