Minionite thumbnail

Man everyone is in black apron challenge. 9 people. I just don't see Nayanjyoti, Gurkirat, and Deepaji there.

And then there's this with these 2 people in black apron.

Oh and the black apron challenge is revealed in one of the Instagram posts - it's 3 rounds. So each round some people keep getting safe. And each round's main ingredient will be eggs.

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ananya3129

No not this one. Its not exactly the elimination challenge. Its a regular day challenge. All of them are wearing regular white apron except Avinash. He is in a black apron.

Okay I was asking about this

1000006996.jpg

Today both Suvarna and Avinash got black apron..Suvarna is in white here which means she made dish of the day. So we will have to wait for one more week?

Avinash keeps posting his home stories..promising but short stay in MCI

ananya3129 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Only Nazia got safe in 1st round it seems.. She is not there in the 2nd pic. Suvarna is back in black apron.

So the next challenge is bento box one where Suvarna may get the white apron back. Then after that the proverb one and then this egg challenge. Chalo whole week got revealed. Where is the suspense Sony 😕E162B289-4EE9-4A3A-A0AC-78A865565372.jpegEF209768-4B34-442D-B655-A261A112927C.jpeg

Edited by ananya3129 - 1 years ago
1195620 thumbnail

LOL, I look lost. 🤣So much spoilers, phir they should reveal who got eliminated.

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: KabutarHoled20

LOL, I look lost. 🤣So much spoilers, phir they should reveal who got eliminated.

My guess is Avinash or Sachin this time.

Minionite thumbnail

So tomorrow Nayan will get Ranveer's knife. He is the last one to be saved this week before the black aprons so kind of got to be him.

reborn-re thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

What kind of challenge are they going to have tomorrow seriously isn't Sony is not satisfied with drama or what. I mean indian idol already have so much of drama and what more they want ek duskro ko muhabra se describe karna seriously. According to this video I think Aruna got Bandar kya Adrak ka swad jane. Suwarna kis khet ki mooli, I think that watermelon thing Shanta said is for Priyanka and that Baigan wala is for Shanta. Week by week they are increasing drama and whatever trp they are getting woh bhi decrease ho jayegi.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CoC8wykNOML/

https:https://www.instagram.com/reel/CoC8wykNOML/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link//www.instagram.com/reel/CoC8wykNOML/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

ananya3129 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Based on IG profiles Avinash will be eliminated this week and Sachin will be going next week. So top 10 are Aruna Priyanka Deepa Nayanjyoti Gurkirat Suvarna Shanta Nazia KDK & Priya.

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

Looks like Gurkirat will win this season

1195620 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kyahikahoon

Looks like Gurkirat will win this season

Naa, I'm thinking Aruna or Nayanjyoti. Would be shocked if Swarna wins though. 🤪