Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Kyahikahoon

Suvarna doesn't come across as very likable or a good team player..but she started this week very well. Sachin deserves to go before her

I think it depends on how she reacts to black apron task. She is someone who is overconfident and that showed in the first task of the week as well. It paid off in that task, but not enough to make her a winner. She is up against KDK, Vineet, and Sachin. Honestly it is between her and Sachin I feel. KDK and Vineet are better cooks than her and Sachin so unless they have a really bad day like Dyuti did last week, I don't think they will be eliminated this week.

Between her and Sachin, it depends on if Sachin does the bare minimum or really wows the judges. Because if he wows the judges, he could end up staying and she could be eliminated.

Edited by MinionBoss - 1 years ago
Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

It seems nobody likes Suvarna. Even I hope she gets eliminated this week.

While the brain says it should be between Sachin and Suvarna, but after seeing Dyuti last week, it really could be anyone.

I don’t know why, but I have a very strong feeling that Suvarna will be eliminated

Minionite thumbnail

Once again next week's black apron contestants are revealed. I wonder if it's time for Sachin or Priya to go home this time.

reborn-re thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MinionBoss

Once again next week's black apron contestants are revealed. I wonder if it's time for Sachin or Priya to go home this time.

They are doing whipped cream challenge what a coincidence I mean I was watching Masterchief America junior high 1st season and even they Made whipped cream challenge.

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

The same people seem to be in the black apron challenge most of the times. Sachin is a permanent fixture!!

ananya3129 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

In the preview for next week I saw Avinash with a black apron while all the others were in their regular aprons😕

Can anyone confirm whether I saw the correct thing?

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: ananya3129

In the preview for next week I saw Avinash with a black apron while all the others were in their regular aprons😕

I haven't seen it yet. But let's see. I wouldn't be surprised if they revealed the eliminated contestant as well.

reborn-re thumbnail

I think the above picture posted by @MinionBoss for next week spoilers it's clears Abhishek, Priya. KDK, Priyanka and Sachin are in black apron for elimination challenge.

ananya3129 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

No not this one. Its not exactly the elimination challenge. Its a regular day challenge. All of them are wearing regular white apron except Avinash. He is in a black apron.

Okay I was asking about this

1000006996.jpg

Edited by ananya3129 - 1 years ago
reborn-re thumbnail

No not this one. Its not exactly the elimination challenge. Its a regular day challenge. All of them are wearing regular white apron except Avinash. He is in a black apron.

Okay I was asking about this

1000006996.jpg

No idea about this but this is really weird I mean why is he only wearing black apron and everyone is their regular white apron.

Edited by reborn-re - 1 years ago