Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

austen-eliot thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: 404_NotFound

I want to see the same . Pre leap when it happened I couldn’t understand Sai’s POV and felt she was stubborn and ignored Virat’s actions which clearly showed he had feelings for her . I felt V was right then but post leap she should behave the same way and this time she has valid reasons to doubt his love . All his actions post leap contradicts his so called feelings

Yes pre-leap, there was a measure of blame on Sai in leaving the way she did..but post V is completely messed up.. There's no understanding his actions.

But I guess that's the writers fault.

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: austen-eliot

Yes pre-leap, there was a measure of blame on Sai in leaving the way she did..but post V is completely messed up.. There's no understanding his actions.

But I guess that's the writers fault.

I agree post leap except Sai all other character’s characterization went bad .I don’t know if it was on purpose or new writers failed badly .
Olive_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nirip

The guests were like yeh phir shuru ho gyye...inkaa drama abhi entertaining bhi nhi raha..phirse khana nhi denge yeh log. 😑 Chalna hi better hai. Kaun same tamasha roz dekhe...Ab to trp aunties bhi regular nhi

No wonder guests show up for parties at CN at short notice.

There is always drama and entertainment there.

Dadoo suttoo!!

Rosyme thumbnail

There will be no major changes after P comes back.

Entire CN including Virat and Vinu will reassure P that Vinu s her son only.

Sai will be more sad and Vinu may not like Sai for some more time.

Have no hopes on Virat now except for some Monologues.

austen-eliot thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sadiltl

Pakhi actually narrated the flashback story of vinu and his mother sai… who left leaving the raja with jadugarni 🤣. I was thinking who will tell the truth to vinu. Pakhi herself did the honors 😆

Yes, this was an unexpected twist..having Pakhi narrate this kind of story as her own.. It's a classic tale..where the jadugarni completely reverses the narrative and manipulates the innocent child. As usual ASB ke expressions being what they are..no warmth or desperation born out love.. Just those of a crazy, shrewd, evil woman..made it perfect. If the makers follow this through and make the Rajkumar and Raja finally emerge from the jadugarni's spell, it will be very clever of them.. And also partly redeem the raja. 😏

Olive_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Rosyme

Exactly, they will be welcoming her like a maharani and tending to her wounds especially BK!

It will be Sai against the whole of CN

1250645 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosyme

I agree there will be no changes .. the whole Chavans will work towards making Vinayak stay away from Sai ..
but I want Sai to go and file a written complaint against virat .. claiming her son Vinayak .. it’s a long battle but ..
it has to start..

Edited by Sinmegh - 1 years ago
Jyrubina thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

If P is alive how Sai came to CN and VS story move forward and if Vinu hate sai how she win him living outside CN or she comeback CN as a V wife and tell vinu everything whatever is story but its interesting now

1250645 thumbnail

Good going Sai .. ek written complaint toh police ne write kara hi do .. let it be written clearly that Vinayak is Sai ke beta ..

virat and hua fake wife have kidnapped the child

Edited by Sinmegh - 1 years ago