Users

Frequent Posters

Coolmeg thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: nethraa_99

V almost confesses that he loves Sai 🤬😡🤬🤬

Joote, tamatar, ande sab tayyaar rakho beheno 😡

chal ageeh chaltah ban…. Chooteh bhi na doon.. Sai ka pyaar toh Matlab bahut bahut bahut doooorrrrr ki baat hai

⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️

Moor278 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: sadiltl

Pakhi actually narrated the flashback story of vinu and his mother sai… who left leaving the raja with jadugarni 🤣. I was thinking who will tell the truth to vinu. Pakhi herself did the honors 😆

It also fits with Saavi ka dinosaur story. Police inspector had kept Pillu no 2 with bad dinosaur 🤣

Makes me wonder now... pillu no 4 aayega kya? 😉

Nirip thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: LoveSaiAyesha

Holi aa raha hai 😂😂😍😂😂

P. S. When this promo aired, it was trending on twitter nd was all over social media

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ca9wJUbqoGR/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

https://www.instagram.com/p/CksGPwivaiF/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

Yeh bhi kiaa din thhe

Nirip thumbnail

Originally posted by: Coolmeg

i am so disappointed… Sai didn’t hold him by the collar and drag him 😡😡😡

Sach mei humare liye masala kam hi padta hai

Coolmeg thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moor278

I am not either.

Infact I want this to happen... so that her true face and her intentions are revealed.

V will have to see how P has been manipulating everyone... and he can't justify it to Vinu easily without explaining everything. He can't ignore it neither should digest it. Sai won't let him either.

I am glad with the story P weaved. Actor may believe something else... but with this narration her bachi kuchi positive image is down the drain 👏... this was not an emotional dialogue like the Yashoda (I don't believe that as well but )... audience ke liye it's pretty clear who is the jadugarni and who is the rani maa👍🏼

That story was a double edge sword for P!!

P as jadugarni who was always after Virat the king… we have been watching for all these years how she has been manipulative emaking everyone under her spell

Sai the mother and the rightful queen

P said it herself listen to the mother the queen !!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

…. agar Sai koh jadugarni bhi banana toh bhi the prince will be under her spell…. Coz it still ends in “listen to your mother”
There is only one mother here — Sai Joshi!!!

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Life_Is_Dutiful

I feel that if the makers will show gun attack then things will change a bit like for example, no matter who gets hurt after Pakhi accidentally or intentionally hits the trigger Virat will surely lose that faith and trust in her. Today also he was questioning her, kyun kiya tumne aisa Pakhi. This action of Pakhi of kidnapping Vinu and escaping is like a tight slap on Virat's face. This guy was supporting Pakhi all these days and she broke his trust by taking Vinu away without telling anyone. All these days he was thinking Sai will take Vinu away from Pakhi. Instead Pakhi took Vinu away from him and his family. Her action brought humiliation and embarrassment to not just him but also his family.

He may still forgive her for this action thinking it's mother's love 🙃 but her gun wala kaand won't have any kind of justification and he may indeed get disappointed and angry with her. He already has been tolerating lot of shit from her since last few days and this may be the final nail in the coffin.

If the makers indeed want to move the story forward then I feel Pakhi will gain Vinu but lose Virat. At least in the accident track she was not shown as a vamp but since last few days she is suddenly shown as a full on vamp who dislikes not just Sai but also Virat. Aise mein I really hope they show the breaking of Virat-Pakhi marriage but still she will stay in Chavan house due to Vinu. At least the show may get a bit interesting after that.

Agree with you
Coolmeg thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nirip

Sach mei humare liye masala kam hi padta hai

When Sai was saying those dialogues mera haath uth gaya … reflecting that Sai ab uska collar pakad aur deh ek doh

🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Nirip thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moor278

It also fits with Saavi ka dinosaur story. Police inspector had kept Pillu no 2 with bad dinosaur 🤣

Makes me wonder now... pillu no 4 aayega kya? 😉

Dekho Ashwini ko to aaj bhi umeed hai. Kal she was like k Sai will say I am pregnant with virat's child n he isn't telling you guys🤣

austen-eliot thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Svt611

Aree yaar guys accident is to stop pakhi. Car accident happens no car to take her to airport it gives sai Virat time to trace her and reach her. Bappa ka jadu to get sai her son.
showdown bhi hoga between them as the precap, won’t be like the precap but showdown hoga zarur

Showdown hoga Zaroor!! 🥳

Mujhe old Westerns ki feel aa rahi hai.. I used to love those.. Guns drawn and hell to pay😆

mysticriver thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: 404_NotFound

I want to see the same . Pre leap when it happened I couldn’t understand Sai’s POV and felt she was stubborn and ignored Virat’s actions which clearly showed he had feelings for her . I felt V was right then but post leap she should behave the same way and this time she has valid reasons to doubt his love . All his actions post leap contradicts his so called feelings

She should misinterpret all his talks & actions, behaviour, reject him completely.