Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: mysticriver

Most likely if he wishes to have family with Sai.

Anyway I want same thing to happen like preleap Sai keep not believing to everything he tells her about his unique epic love for her. Shuts him down. Like he couldn't convince her at all he had feelings for her back then.

I want to see the same . Pre leap when it happened I couldn’t understand Sai’s POV and felt she was stubborn and ignored Virat’s actions which clearly showed he had feelings for her . I felt V was right then but post leap she should behave the same way and this time she has valid reasons to doubt his love . All his actions post leap contradicts his so called feelings
404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: mysticriver

It can't happen like that. The marriage maybe there but he won't be with P anymore in that sense in the marriage like earlier. It's definitely P can't win & have both on her side after this track. Somewhere I too felt it'll be pro & anti as she'd get something out of this and lose too.

She will not lose everything and it can only happen if her character is ending which is not the case . I feel either Sai or Virat will have to have some soft corner for her . Both can’t be against her . Makers obvious choice in such situation is Virat . I feel she will again try to win back the family and V and few of them will definitely fall in her trap . It’s similar to surrogacy track
Kumuda-123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nikita05

V is so manipulative...when nothing he said worked, he started his pyaar karta hu jaap😆

Pyaar karta hu par tumhe dhoka diya, aur deta rahunga, jhoot bolta hu aur bolta rahunga, pyaari cheez ke DDP ke aage kuch nahi dikhta, aur na hi dekhunga🤣

He handled sai during surrogacy with I love u sai only. He mistrusted sai during surrogacy, accused her of harming pakhi and next minute I love u sai. Sai easily melts forgetting his mistrust and insult once he says I love u. He might have thought that would work now too.
1250301 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosyme

But during fights also, SV chemistry is amazing. Feel like watching the fights also.

Amazing chemistry.

Same pinch dear, even i watch their fight nd nok jhok often since beginning more than their romance, ,so addictive, the saying is true that chemistry is either its their or its not their, there's nthng one can create, nd this saying absolutely fits on ayeshaneil ☺️😍

P. S. GhumHaikisikeypyaarmeiin is such a big hit bcz of neilsha chemistry, one of the reason

1250301 thumbnail

Holi aa raha hai 😂😂😍😂😂

P. S. When this promo aired, it was trending on twitter nd was all over social media

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ca9wJUbqoGR/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

https://www.instagram.com/p/CksGPwivaiF/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

Edited by LoveSaiAyesha - 1 years ago
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail

Originally posted by: 404_NotFound

If Vinu is siding with P then Virat won’t end his marriage with P . P’s ultimate goal is V which she will again achieve with the help of Vinu

I feel that if the makers will show gun attack then things will change a bit like for example, no matter who gets hurt after Pakhi accidentally or intentionally hits the trigger Virat will surely lose that faith and trust in her. Today also he was questioning her, kyun kiya tumne aisa Pakhi. This action of Pakhi of kidnapping Vinu and escaping is like a tight slap on Virat's face. This guy was supporting Pakhi all these days and she broke his trust by taking Vinu away without telling anyone. All these days he was thinking Sai will take Vinu away from Pakhi. Instead Pakhi took Vinu away from him and his family. Her action brought humiliation and embarrassment to not just him but also his family.

He may still forgive her for this action thinking it's mother's love 🙃 but her gun wala kaand won't have any kind of justification and he may indeed get disappointed and angry with her. He already has been tolerating lot of shit from her since last few days and this may be the final nail in the coffin.

If the makers indeed want to move the story forward then I feel Pakhi will gain Vinu but lose Virat. At least in the accident track she was not shown as a vamp but since last few days she is suddenly shown as a full on vamp who dislikes not just Sai but also Virat. Aise mein I really hope they show the breaking of Virat-Pakhi marriage but still she will stay in Chavan house due to Vinu. At least the show may get a bit interesting after that.

Edited by Life_Is_Dutiful - 1 years ago
sadiltl thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Pakhi actually narrated the flashback story of vinu and his mother sai… who left leaving the raja with jadugarni 🤣. I was thinking who will tell the truth to vinu. Pakhi herself did the honors 😆

Coolmeg thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Moor278

Kaku is very Thandi though... I wanted more gussa... 😡

Also what happened to gun shot if P is in accident?

Sai was good... V ki dhulai Kam hi lagti hai vaise to.... Mann nahi bhara Mera 🤣... I want more 😆

i am so disappointed… Sai didn’t hold him by the collar and drag him 😡😡😡

1250645 thumbnail

Mujhe uski hypocrisy calling herself Rani Ma .. ek thappad marne ka man kiya .. I hope vinu herself unmasks her and shows her the mirror

1250301 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosyme

But during fights also, SV chemistry is amazing. Feel like watching the fights also.

Amazing chemistry.

Another one like us 😁🤭

https://twitter.com/Lakshmi21471073/status/1618810237066297345?s=20&t=6cNyGYv9tlIK8CS2709ruA