Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mysticriver thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Moor278

Chalo ek aur prediction Sach ho sakta hai...

P is going to poison Vinus mind against Sai.... 👎🏼

Agar VC itna hi pyaar karta hai to drink this halahal

P.S. I agree with P though. Sai is a jadugarni... Varna subah 6 baje uthke episodes nahi dekhte hum 😳

Kiya hua ???

Moor278 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

P ran away and when Vinu asks her about it she told a tale.

About a jadugarni trying to snatch Rajkumar from Rani Maa and Rajasaheb also under Jadugarnis spell.

It doesn't need to be said that in her story ... Sai is the Jadugarni and she is Rani Maa. 🤔

She was trying to manipulate Vinu by saying Rajkumar should always follow what Rani Maa says and not to ditch her.

mysticriver thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moor278

P ran away and when Vinu asks her about it she told a tale.

About a jadugarni trying to snatch Rajkumar from Rani Maa and Rajasaheb also under Jadugarnis spell.

It doesn't need to be said that in her story ... Sai is the Jadugarni and she is Rani Maa. 🤔

She was trying to manipulate Vinu by saying Rajkumar should always follow what Rani Maa says and not to ditch her.

Rajasaheb jadugarni ke Vash mein actually hoti toh kiya baat hoti ...

Rosyme thumbnail

Rani maa matlab she should wear 4-5 pearl necklace like BK daily.....will be good if she wears that along with her mangalsutra.

Daily different colour pearls.

Edited by Rosyme - 1 years ago
nikita05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

V is so manipulative...when nothing he said worked, he started his pyaar karta hu jaap😆

Pyaar karta hu par tumhe dhoka diya, aur deta rahunga, jhoot bolta hu aur bolta rahunga, pyaari cheez ke DDP ke aage kuch nahi dikhta, aur na hi dekhunga🤣

Rosyme thumbnail

But during fights also, SV chemistry is amazing. Feel like watching the fights also.

Amazing chemistry.

Edited by Rosyme - 1 years ago
mysticriver thumbnail

Originally posted by: 404_NotFound

If Vinu is siding with P then Virat won’t end his marriage with P . P’s ultimate goal is V which she will again achieve with the help of Vinu

It can't happen like that. The marriage maybe there but he won't be with P anymore in that sense in the marriage like earlier. It's definitely P can't win & have both on her side after this track. Somewhere I too felt it'll be pro & anti as she'd get something out of this and lose too.

mysticriver thumbnail

Originally posted by: 404_NotFound

I don’t think he meant P and Vinu are his only family . He was referring to separating his son from CN folks . Today he didn’t think about his duniya when he made that statement 😂

Most likely if he wishes to have family with Sai.

Anyway I want same thing to happen like preleap Sai keep not believing to everything he tells her about his unique epic love for her. Shuts him down. Like he couldn't convince her at all he had feelings for her back then.

nethraa_99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

V: Forget doing, I can't even think of secretly planning P & Vinu's escape because I love you

Also V: Keeps Vinu's identity hidden from Sai, misleads her, allows her to think her son is dead

Me: Image

1250645 thumbnail

V: Forget doing, I can't even think of secretly planning P & Vinu's escape because I love you

Also V: Keeps Vinu's identity hidden from Sai, misleads her, allows her to think her son is dead

Me: Image

[/QUOTE

exactly mujhe Virat hypocrite laga .. he hid the identity of the chins Vinayak..when Sai found out abd was crying he gave fake tears and still lied ..

and then when she found out .. he clearly told her you have Savi live with her .. why will he not plot to send if patralekha n Vinayak to London .. for a1-2 years she can live there .. he can always visit her there .. his parents n family can also stay in London . With vinu ..after Sai gives up her fight they can come back

it happens all the time.. and Sai did the right thing by blaming him . If he had loved her at any phase of his life he would not have snatched Sai ka baby .. I am glad Sai brought it again

The deceit was started from there itself .. maybe he got greedy during surrogacy.. and agreed to let P be the surrogate.. even Sai got influenced later .. so both were in the crime together

But when he snatched the baby from Sai that was a crime .. Sai should show no mercy to the Chavans